• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Kronos for sale 10$ Per; Limited Quantities. Delivery to any server. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droseyaboy

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Cost per amount
💰 10$ Per
Hello! I am selling Kronos with delivery available to Any server within minutes of contacting 1pm PST to 1am PST.

Payment: Paypal F/F only.

All my items are acquired in a non automated, non competing and zero zone disruption fashion. I very much fly under the radar and farm by hand - this makes my quantities more limited than your typical krono vendor. I stand by putting the safety of people first.

While i am working on building up a positive feedback here I will sell single kronos if people would like to try me out.

Thank you for your time.

8/4 - 20 Kronos in stock.

Edit: Have some more Kronos available now! Quantities are limited. I can deliver to anywhere.

Edit: 4/22 - Have another pack of Kronos available!

Sold out again thank you!

Refund Policy
🛎️ Kronos only; No refunds.
Last edited:
I apologize, New to here and still learning how the site works. I have just purchased a subscription so all further PM's should no longer bounce. Thank you for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back