• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Live (normal server) !!! SOLD!!! 115 CoV Warrior (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Level
Race
Halfling
Class
Warrior
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 PayPal friends and family
115 Halfling Raid Warrior
All gear is atleast CoV T3, with the exception of the following raid pieces: Fleet Ascending Sun Earring (TBL), Ice Woven Helm (ToV), Mastodonic Balaclava (ToV), Velium Empowered Breastplate (ToV), Velium Empowered Vambraces (ToV), Hunter's Cloak (ToV), Cold Steel Pauldron's (ToV), Ice Woven Bracer (ToV), Hoarfrost Bracer (CoV), Ice Woven Greaves (ToV), Ice Woven Gauntlets (ToV), Derakor's Dirge (ToV), Ice Woven Boots (ToV), Warloard's Signet (ToV), Velium Enchanced Tower Shield (ToV). Various weapons - ToV and CoV T3 etc.

Notable Items: Golden Helm of Rallos Zek, Mom's Love, Diplomatic Papers, Rallos Zek Axe Replica, Cleansing Rod, Unified Phoenix Feather, Lost Wayfarer's Tent, Bottled Essence of Vex, Zueria Slide, Gladiator's Plate Chestguard of War, Violent Conch of the Tempest, Drunkard's Stein, Mirror Fragment of Anashi Sul, Wishing Lamp, Jann's Veil, Huntsman's Ethereal Quiver

Keyrings: Mounts: Efreeti Carpet, Golden Frontier Rhino, Restless Wolf, Snow Griffin, Winter Jackalope
Familiars: Erollisi's Boundless Heart Hare, Familiar of the Emerald Jungle, Ice Bound Ulthork
EQ000029.jpg
EQ000030.jpg
EQ000036.jpg

1 extra Heroic Upgrade available on the account
Champion and Paragon done for both CoV and ToV
Lots of Augs, including full sets of Heroic Augs from ToV and CoV

$425 PayPal Friends and Family

Refund Policy
🛎️ none after transfer
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.