• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute SK taken back (1 Viewer)

BOSTON

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Zerkerguy
Hey guys I recently purchased (2) SK’s from the forums. One of those has been now taken back. After purchase the name , email, and password were changed. Fast forward to yesterday and I logged off went to log back in and now password was changed tried to get into account info only to find they attached a two step verification code . I will be calling my bank today to reverse the charges immediately. I have been a member here for many years and bugs many years longer. I have never had an issue with purchase or selling . I did contact the seller yesterday and had no interest in checking if it was a brother or friend that took the account back so that tells me he is the one who took it back . Zerkerguy is scamming and people should be aware.

I did get to a point where it showed the partial first number then like last 3 or 4 , I don’t recall what it was. Just want to really make sure this guy does not hit anyone else.

I did not have a lot of time this weekend to get into this, but I had a bad feeling when I bought the account and should have known. So that’s on me but the guy is a scammer and was trying to sell a whole grp of toons. The only other good thing is I did get to transfer his main from live to firiona.

This is why you don't deal with unverified sellers even if they list accounts for a far cheaper price, trust me, pay the extra money to buy from a reputable seller and have piece of mind that the account is 100% yours.

This is why you don't deal with unverified sellers even if they list accounts for a far cheaper price, trust me, pay the extra money to buy from a reputable seller and have piece of mind that the account is 100% yours.

I mean what does verification really do though? Tells you who they are and then most local authorities just ignore you if you contact them about it.

Nyc..... if someone verified scams someone , they have ALL their info.... imagine being labeled a scammer , people contact your family members , friends through your social media.... it’s just a mess no one wants to be involved in, 99.9% of verified peeps never scam. It’s just a fact. Why wouldn’t someone want to buy from someone verified?

I mean what does verification really do though? Tells you who they are and then most local authorities just ignore you if you contact them about it.

A verified person only cheats one person and then they are banned. They don't get to be verified again. Verified doesn't mean that a person wont' ever cheat anyone. It means that they will only do it once. These people also give up their private data. I believe there was at least one person who ended up being prosecuted with the help of XOXO. Thing is, you don't go to authorities with "I got my video game character stolen." You go to them with, I was defrauded money on paypal and am unable to recover it.

A verified person only cheats one person and then they are banned. They don't get to be verified again. Verified doesn't mean that a person wont' ever cheat anyone. It means that they will only do it once. These people also give up their private data. I believe there was at least one person who ended up being prosecuted with the help of XOXO. Thing is, you don't go to authorities with "I got my video game character stolen." You go to them with, I was defrauded money on paypal and am unable to recover it.

This.

There are only about 5 people who have ever scammed in the history of EC Tunnel, but they have many accounts.

if you prove the guy a liar to paypal they close his/her accounts aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back