• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

SK, bard, and sham! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambam

BANNED
Rating - 98.9%
90   1   0
Level
110 110 and 105
Race
Various
Class
SK, Bard, Sham
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Looking to sell three of my current accounts.

110 SK 22k+ aa, 300-320 in all tradeskills, artisan prize, has 5/7 grandmaster trophies (2 are at master). Full set of new tbl 55hdex augs in every spot (60 in chest), all t2 TBL visibles and t3 in nonvis spots. Account currently has 5.5m and 2 extra krono on it. Epic 2.0, bunch of heroic armor visibles for diff looks and other lil perks.

Awesome tank to hop back into game and can do pretty much everything

110 bard- 16k aa, TBL, mix of tbl, ros and eok gear, 15+ illusions, epic 2.0, rapier of somber notes clicky, 10 year vet account with lots of 30-40 slot bags. has 4 tradeskills maxed with 3 GM trophies, working on the others

105 sham-pretty much just sitting in basic eok gear. 12k aa. Good starter buffbot/healbot

Looking to sell all 3 for 300. The SK is pretty damn nice and the other two are nice bonus's!

Thanks!

Refund Policy
🛎️ If any issues of course
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back