• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Should this feedback Gigglybutt left for Auria be removed? (1 Viewer)

Should this feedback Gigglybutt left for Auria be removed?

• Yes

• No

• Where is the paldin Guild?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teichou

The First Men
Staff member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Gigglybutt
I contacted the seller of a VT geared shaman as I was interested in purchasing it. The posting said "mostly VT geared" which I thought was unusual because Luclin has only been out a couple weeks. So, after briefly speaking with the seller, I requested an item dump to better see what all my purchase would include, and to ensure that most of the gear was in fact from VT. The seller didn't do this, but instead instructed me to login to the game and meet then so I could inspect them.

The following day, I received negative feedback insinuating that I "would try to find out who you are in game to get you guild removed."

I am disputing this feedback because:

A) The feedback is just flat out false.
B) I did not agree to, nor did I initiate any sort of purchase for the shaman by the time of the feedback left.
C) I never requested to know the character's name or guild affiliation. If I were to purchase it, I'd name change it anyway. I requested an item dump only.

Ive done thousands of dollars worth of transactions with @Auria...never a single issue.

But lets pretend I didnt know him through sound transactions. This seems a bit silly. 78 positive feedback kinda speaks for itself vs a random unverified person.

Well this is funny,

I don't know who Auria is but I do know the shaman/listing in question. My guild kicked him due to a conversation we had with him in-game two days ago. I can provide the screenshot in-game which is how we came to the decision if requested by mods.

All we had to do was ask how many AA and FT. They matched, we voted and we kicked him.

-edit- its not rocket science if a "top geared" vt shaman goes up with exactly 120aa to sniff out.

I personally feel obligated to comment on this , I have done many transactions on both the buying and selling side with Auria, who also is a Verified Premium member never had one bit of an issue, I feel this needs to be corrected, the accusations from someone who isn't even a verified member of the community, the allegation that someone wants to find out who you are in game, so that you get in trouble in game with friends, guildies, etc, hardly seems that that has anything to do with the honesty of RMT deals. Which at the end of the day is what this site is, and furthermore, proving such a thing hardly seems feasible. So, the ability for someone to leave feedback over an issue like that, who could of talked to many people about the interest of the account, doesn't seem fair to a reputable community member. At the end of the day when you sell accounts you need to inform the buyer of the risk and that certain things can't be shared name, guild, etc and tell the buyer that if the account isn't as described a refund will be issued, that is why you do that so issues in game don't become a problem if deal falls through. Just my advice.

Just wanna throw my 2 cents into this convoy. He was very interested in the account and wanted a screenshot of my Gear so instead of doing so I met him in game to show him the account to be real . He then said ill think about it the next day I was guild removed ( that part dosent matter as much as him trying to trick me into getting me online or showing the gear ) bein verified is only a matter of sending some I.d. don't make it seem like it's that big of a deal and hard to do I've had as many transactions as him and never falsely pretended I wanted to purchase an account for the sole purpose of finding out who that player was .. there is maybe 6 shamans on the whole server with the same level gear as I have not rocket science but the fact I was guild removed the morning off speaks as to this person's intent on this trasaction

So I’ll post screenshots of the conversation to show I never once asked to see screenshots of the character. All I asked was to get an inventory dump which is very standard to ask of a person.

You offered to show me the character in game and then proceeded to link me the gear. I said I have to think about it because you were asking $450 which isn’t a small transaction.

I then wake up this morning to you leaving me a negative feedback. You even sent me in the message at first the character was sold and then responded back to me saying it wasn’t and you were lieing.

So if anyone here in this conversation is lieing it’s you, you admitted straight to my face

Attached screenshots of the convo

Attachments

• 361E85A6-C8F0-4278-BEC9-8FD97108D115.jpeg
    361E85A6-C8F0-4278-BEC9-8FD97108D115.jpeg
    620.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 31CD6141-05A2-46BF-A3DA-0A8D3A570A4A.jpeg
    31CD6141-05A2-46BF-A3DA-0A8D3A570A4A.jpeg
    696.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 00B825DE-ADD2-4384-9EDE-1EABCDBC4503.jpeg
    00B825DE-ADD2-4384-9EDE-1EABCDBC4503.jpeg
    676 KB · Views: 15
Don't forget to post the rest bud .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221124-180810_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221124-180810_Chrome.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20221124-180833_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221124-180833_Chrome.jpg
    478 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20221124-180845_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221124-180845_Chrome.jpg
    484.6 KB · Views: 14
Ive done thousands of dollars worth of transactions with @Auria...never a single issue.

But lets pretend I didnt know him through sound transactions. This seems a bit silly. 78 positive feedback kinda speaks for itself vs a random unverified person.

1. The current or previous feedback of the trader does not matter. Plenty of 200-0-0 have gone rogue and burned other traders.
2. Whether or not the trader that left feedback is verified or not is irrelevant. What is relevant is what happened between two parties.

I will continue reading - I am solely responding to Pillowpants but will continue to read this thread and make my decision as such.

This whole thing just smells off.

I don't think one person being verified and the other being not holds any merit here.

I can understand the seller wanting to maintain their anonymity during the selling process .. but the back and forth of "Oh I sold it" and then "No I didnt I thought my guild was looking for me" bit strikes me weird and imposing on any potential buyer. If that were me as the potential buyer and seeing that, I'd probably give myself pause before making a big purchase too.

I think at the end of the day the feedback system is/should be used for the transaction itself. Which didn't occur in this situation. So no transaction or agreement = no feedback. Everything else looks like "he said/she said" to me.

I feel that since you allowed someone else to log into the character, anything that can result from that decision would be on you as you are accepting a possible liability.
Reason being is that it is incredibly difficult to prove or disprove why you were kicked from a guild.

I'm also a bit confused by the messages between you two. He mentioned he wanted to think about it, doesn't that mean he is a potential buyer of the account still?
But I see here that you chastise him for what you perceive as him not being interested anymore.

Imagine I had left a stranger in my room with $1,000 sitting on my desk. I come back into the room later to find it's gone. Though there are many other reasons why it could be gone ( The cleaning lady, The dog, Redbot, etc ) but it just so happened to unfold as I let this stranger in. Is it his fault? Possibly? There is no way to determine as far as what I read here.

I had shown interest in buying him, that's why I messaged you about the auction in the first place. The "full intent of buying" was conditional because as I said above, I'm pretty sure that Luclin is only a couple weeks in, and your post said you were mostly VT geared - which seems difficult to achieve in just that kind of time from my experience in past TLPs. So after you instructed me to meet you in game to see the gear, there were only 5 or so pieces from VT which seemed okay but wasnt the amount I was expecting based on the verbiage used and for the $600 price point. But now after all this I don't have any intent to buy it, obviously

I said in my post mostly vt and that was 10 peices total I never said best in slot peices the shaman is still the best geared on the server atm . His aa and mounts and extras I had spent time on was the rest . You need to just admit you were trying to swindling me for the info and u are in the same guild . Sorry you got caught. Show me a shaman with 7k hp buffed and 5500 mana and I'll sell u him for 250

So you left the feedback because you think he is in your guild and ousted you? I mean that seems cut and dry to me, remove it.

Also just for context correct me if I'm wrong: You offered to meet in game and show Auria correct? He only asked for a list of the gear.

You're the one that asked Auria to meet in game. You could have sent an inventory dump as they requested. It really seems like you're blaming them for your terrible pattern of decision making and that you got GOT.
Alpha_Paladin and the rest of your previous guild's leadership seem really on the ball.

Voting for removal.
-----
Plenty of 200-0-0 have gone rogue and burned other traders.
Don't forget that they also participate in the community in bad faith. "I'm the realest bitch"

Lemme get this strait next time u guys wanna buy a character and see a high end one u wanna make sure it ain't someone your guild so making them gear check here is fine but he had no intentions to buy him the guy is clearly in WR and most of you are also just throwing up posts to have it removed since most of you aren't agreeing with the actual complaint of him gear checking to have me booted or whoever it was let's say it was someone in resurgence ... would he have bought that account ? Not in the slightest chance

Lemme get this strait next time u guys wanna buy a character and see a high end one u wanna make sure it ain't someone your guild so making them gear check here is fine but he had no intentions to buy him the guy is clearly in WR and most of you are also just throwing up posts to have it removed since most of you aren't agreeing with the actual complaint of him gear checking to have me booted or whoever it was let's say it was someone in resurgence ... would he have bought that account ? Not in the slightest chance

Dude this is totally unhinged -- I am not in that guild nor do I play on that TLP at all. Can't you see you are being unreasonable? Anyone interested in buying your account would want to see the gear first be it in a dump or pic. You can't say they had no intention in buying it just because they didn't buy it.

I understand the angle, and it's certainly not impossible what you are claiming, but that is simply what it is, a claim. It cannot be proven or disproven. If he/she did not in fact conduct himself in a way that resulted in you're removal from the guild, why punish his/her account?

By letting them view the character you open yourself up to the possibility of being taken advantage of in that aspect. It became a liability after your decision was made.

Just my opinion. I cannot condemn someone who I cannot find to be at least above reasonably, responsible for the issue you are having. I am on nobody's side, this is a singular issue.
I'm sure you are both great traders, but this is my view on the subject as of now.

the guy is clearly in WR and most of you are also
It is not clear and there's not any proof of it and are you seriously claiming that most of us posting here are also in the guild and "in" on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back