• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Should this feedback Eqzorokun left for Pillowpants be removed? (1 Viewer)

Should this feedback Eqzorokun left for Pillowpants be removed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.3%
41   3   1
Username(s) of the accused
Eqzorokun
⚖️ This is an official feedback dispute, sponsored by the Ducat shop. After 7 days the votes will be tallied and the most popular judgement upheld. Official feedback rules are found here. 🧑‍⚖️

@Pillowpants is disputing feedback left by @Eqzorokun
Here is a link to the feedback. Note that this link may not work for non-moderators due to the user's privacy settings.

It reads:
"This guy keep asking me about the same accounts..."

"I don't know if has a GM or not but I will say that he keeps asking me about the same accounts and wants more and more info. Just a heads up. I have sold over 100 accts and I dont get this much push to see what they have on them."

If you are a moderator or staff please do not vote or comment.

I have so many messages from this person about accounts, and they never bought one. They seem to get VERY detailed about the accts at times as well. I am the cheapest person prob on this site and the fact that this person asked this many times and did not buy is sus. Do you need screen shots or what?

Also, if I win does this remove the neutral comment, he put on me after I posted on his? The sad part is I was sincerely trying to help the community not doing it out of spite.

ive played eq with and known pillowpants for many years in many forms ... p99 eq emu and even test server. ive been guilded with him on several TLPs and talk with him outside of game on a regular basis . he is in no way a GM or associated with DPG in any form. he is a retired US air force vet. i have gotten accts and other items from him and never had issue

It isn't a crime to ask about information about an account. I'll gladly post the conversations that we had. You gave VERY vague information and then accuse me of something nefarious. I really don't appreciate it and this community could do without. Also, why do you have so much negative and neutral feedback on your account man?

1674841574515.png

1674841588632.png

1674841606232.png

Inquiring about an account to know what you're getting into isn't intending to purchase the account or creating a verbal purchase agreement. I know myself if I'm going to spend $500 on an account, I better have a good idea of the gear I am getting into. If you look at the DM's he says the seller values the gear with the level at $800, this is all subjective. I could value the gear on my guy at $1000 and it could be pure cloth. So, with the seller jumping to conclusions about @Pillowpants being a GM is totally wrong. My opinion is the feedback is totally bogus and should be removed from @Pillowpants.

I've also done thousands of dollars of transactions with @Pillowpants and have no reason to believe he would be a GM or anything involved. Just sounds like a smart buyer in my opinion who's trying to do their own due diligence and not go off what the seller claims. How different this thread would've been if @Pillowpants bought the account and it turned out to be a dud and @Pillowpants had to try to get their money back.

This entire RMT is strictly based on trust of both users. If you’re not willing to give that trust in order to receive it, you probably shouldn’t be purchasing / selling something via PayPal / Everquest either way.

People aren't going to blindly spend $500 on an account without knowing what's on it. If your own paranoia is too high to be comfortable with taking that risk (given, a quick glance at Pillows profile mitigates that) you shouldn't even be RMTing in the first place.

Voted for removal.

Last edited:
People aren't going to blindly spend $500 on an account without knowing what's on it. If your own paranoia is too high to be comfortable with taking that risk (given, a quick glance at Pillows profile mitigates that) you shouldn't even be RMTing in the first place.

Voted for removal.
What are you talking about? Show me proof of no one spending 500. People will spend over 1k on someone to lvl a lvl 50 account all day here? Just scroll through the forums and you can see this. I have sold so many accts with almost 0 info as to protect my customers and I can assure you that ANYONE would pay 500 for a lvl 50 acct of any kind.

Look, this person sent me over maybe 10 DIFFERENT messages about accts, and when I go into some detail they bounce, don't even respond half the time and that's before a price is set.

ON this site, considering the GMs watch this we need to take care of the customer. That should be our number1 priority.

It isn't a crime to ask about information about an account. I'll gladly post the conversations that we had. You gave VERY vague information and then accuse me of something nefarious. I really don't appreciate it and this community could do without. Also, why do you have so much negative and neutral feedback on your account man?
Have you sold over 100 accts like me? I don't care for the most part if none of them give feedback, however if I wanted, I could easily dispute them all because it was retaliation only. And what does this have to do with you asking several times about accts but then you ghost me? You can say what you want, but I am 100% fine with what I have said about you. I didn't accuse you of anything, just stated the truth that you are wanting more info than most and tbh your putting people's accts in jeopardy.

You have asked me how many diff times about the cleric or mage acct? Why so many diff times? This is odd to me and therefore I posted what I said. I def don't trust you and that is that. There is nothing you can do to change this. You can talk about my neg 3 comments out of 100s of sales I have made, that is fine, I don't care.

I've sold one account for over $1000...but that was a Shaman w/ a fungi staff, fungi tunic, an epic, hiero cloak and much more. I told the member exactly what it had... Not "500 bucks and good luck!" Additionally, I did not give them negative/neutral feedback for asking me a ton of questions because I understood that this was a large investment for pixels. We went back and forth for a long while and that is ok...that is just how bargaining works (especially on p99).

I don't understand your logic here @Eqzorokun. If you have such a problem with people asking questions about their purchase then maybe you should not be so skittish about handing out information...or maybe not be on ECtunnel at all selling on p99.

You missed the keywords "blindly" and "without knowing what's on it."

I'm not confused as to how much people will spend on Everquest, trust me on that one.

I'm confused as to why you would think anyone would purchase an account without knowing at least a decent idea of what kind of gear is on it. Saying "It's gear is worth $800" doesn't tell me anything. If you scrolled this forum enough, and knew enough about RMT, you'd also know that people are constantly over-valuing their products. Just because you see a post for $800, doesn't mean that's what they're selling for.

This is why you have to give some detail about the account. A decent example would be "It's a mix of T2, and T3 gear. Weapons are T2 equivalent" etc.... You don't need to create a Magelo, but just saying "trust me and send me $500, or you're a GM" is a pretty foolish business model.

Also; How would someone with 81 positive transactions be a GM? He's banned 81 people on this website, but somehow they still give him positive feedback without saying anything afterwards? Give me a break.

EDIT: and claiming you've sold 100s of accounts with your current feedback stats tells me at least 15% of your customer's have had issues.

Brother, you are throwing out a lot of subjective information. Can you prove any of this? Or, are you just upset because you didn't make your 101'st sale. With the 22 feedback that you have total? Something isn't adding up here.

Brother, you are throwing out a lot of subjective information. Can you prove any of this? Or, are you just upset because you didn't make your 101'st sale. With the 22 feedback that you have total? Something isn't adding up here.
I have dealt with more people than most on this site and I can assure you that what you have shown is abnormal. I don't presume that I will be able to prove this to you.

You missed the keywords "blindly" and "without knowing what's on it."

I'm not confused as to how much people will spend on Everquest, trust me on that one.

I'm confused as to why you would think anyone would purchase an account without knowing at least a decent idea of what kind of gear is on it. Saying "It's gear is worth $800" doesn't tell me anything. If you scrolled this forum enough, and knew enough about RMT, you'd also know that people are constantly over-valuing their products. Just because you see a post for $800, doesn't mean that's what they're selling for.

This is why you have to give some detail about the account. A decent example would be "It's a mix of T2, and T3 gear. Weapons are T2 equivalent" etc.... You don't need to create a Magelo, but just saying "trust me and send me $500, or you're a GM" is a pretty foolish business model.

Also; How would someone with 81 positive transactions be a GM? He's banned 81 people on this website, but somehow they still give him positive feedback without saying anything afterwards? Give me a break.
What are you confused about? I have sold enough to prove this. Why do you assume everyone should have every single info on a lvl 50 500 dollar acct? 500 is NOTHING to anyone these days. I think your acting as if this is a 1k+ acct or something. This is silly to me as we all can go through these forums and read where peole are selling made accts with almost nothing on them for over 1k and they are lvl 50 ONLY, my chars are higher with gear/items and I am asking half. You do NOT understand business to make such assumptions.

You're missing the entire point of this.

Ok, let's make a hypothetical deal then.

Send me $500 USD, and I'll send you a really good character. Level 50+ Wood-Elf Female. With the promise of the value being at least $800.

Would you take this deal?

EDIT: Also I just spent a few minutes browsing all the P99 accounts I could find. The highest price listed was for $850 for what sounds like a very high geared account. Three replies later, it sold for less than $450.

Last edited:
You're missing the entire point of this.

Ok, let's make a hypothetical deal then.

Send me $500 USD, and I'll send you a really good character. Level 50+ Wood-Elf Female. With the promise of the value being at least $800.

Would you take this deal?

EDIT: Also I just spent a few minutes browsing all the P99 accounts I could find. The highest price listed was for $850 for what sounds like a very high geared account. Three replies later, it sold for less than $450.
What is your point? I have sold more accts than you and have stated that people gladly pay that for them. I don't need a hypothetical as I have done and seen it. I am not here to convince you or show you how to sell. That is up to you.

I trust my gut on this and you can think what you want. Show me a $850- acct selling for $450 btw, please.

You seem to keep pushing the same ideas >< Lets be real here. Stop with the bs about no one would buy it when I know for 100% that is a lie.

Lets talk about what a GM would do shall we? They would ask questions, keep checking in to find out when the char sold so they can track. They would try to pin point what acct it could be. They would cross ref various accts to try to find out whos selling. They are not dumb by no means. And if you think so, your the one getting caught. Now oddly enough this person fit that bill to the T. Say what you will, the signs were enough for me to post a comment.

To be fair I did this under neutral as to give the customer a chance with this person as Ido NOT 100% know that they are a GM or NOT. However out of all my sales and customer experience this person set off several red flags and I did what I did.

Done business with Pillow for years on here and off here, far from anyone suspicious imo. Guy has dumped thousands of dollars my way alone not to mention others on here, Since when is being thurough a bad thing?

What is your point? I have sold more accts than you and have stated that people gladly pay that for them. I don't need a hypothetical as I have done and seen it. I am not here to convince you or show you how to sell. That is up to you.

I trust my gut on this and you can think what you want. Show me a $850- acct selling for $450 btw, please.

You seem to keep pushing the same ideas >< Lets be real here. Stop with the bs about no one would buy it when I know for 100% that is a lie.

Lets talk about what a GM would do shall we? They would ask questions, keep checking in to find out when the char sold so they can track. They would try to pin point what acct it could be. They would cross ref various accts to try to find out whos selling. They are not dumb by no means. And if you think so, your the one getting caught. Now oddly enough this person fit that bill to the T. Say what you will, the signs were enough for me to post a comment.

To be fair I did this under neutral as to give the customer a chance with this person as Ido NOT 100% know that they are a GM or NOT. However out of all my sales and customer experience this person set off several red flags and I did what I did.

1674849847395.png

1674849863474.png

1674849876462.png

1674849902483.png

Keep in mind, this is the highest priced account I could find; most of them are listed for around $300 - $500, which all of this is besides the point, I'm just trying to show how worthless your side of the argument is.

Again, accusing anyone and everyone of being a GM seems to be your go-to.

Last edited:
Oh, and that seller has better feedback than you.
Is there a reason your attacking my ratings? This has nothing to do with this convo and I am starting to wonder if you know this person ><
Again I look out for my customers first. Good luck finding anyone who will do as I have for mine :)

Is there a reason your attacking my ratings? This has nothing to do with this convo and I am starting to wonder if you know this person ><
Again I look out for my customers first. Good luck finding anyone who will do as I have for mine :)

Because you keep mentioning the hundreds of accounts you've sold, and the hordes of happy customers you've served, and then simultaneously demanding proof of literally anything and everything anyone says in this forum, while providing less than 0% proof of your own.

It's called being humbled.

Once again, if you don't want to give your customers an ounce of trust (which clearly you do not) than you should not be selling or buying products within a marketplace based entirely on that trust. And accusing members who are in good-standing with this website of being something they are not based entirely on your own dumb-gut-feeling is completely unfounded.

This is the second time, that I can see out of your own feedback that you have accused someone of being a GM after an issue arises on YOUR side of the transaction.

I have no clue how you want me to believe that you are completely in the right based on "I have sold hundreds of accounts" when in my own experience, finding 100 people to blindly send you money over the internet would be a feat of its own; and this is before you take into account the fact that selling accounts on P99 is an easy route to get banned. Then within your feedback you seem to be still struggling with something as simple as an email change; all of this tells me, you have not done this "hundreds of times."

Quit using "I'm more experienced / feedbacked / happy customers bro." We're not talking about your other supposed 99+ customers (which is why I didn't bring your feedback into the conversation in the first place), we're talking about one.

Last edited:
Because you keep mentioning the hundreds of accounts you've sold, and the hordes of happy customers you've served, and then simultaneously demanding proof of literally anything and everything anyone says in this forum, while providing less than 0% proof of your own.
If I wanted to I could show how I am right on pricing of accts, but I feel that would do no good against you as you already made up your mind on me. You and I are not the same as I would question if someone had perfect ratings, hell I have 1 person who gave me a neg rating and I have NEVER spoke to them lol. I mean there are 0 records of me even talking to them on a forum, yet here we are. I have to pay to get it removed. You don't think people on here have sev accts and attack their competition, do you?

Funny enough you think its ok to ask someone more than 7 times about an account on diff dates? That isn't strange to you? Cmon... lol. The avg person buying on here does not know what to look for, you should be ashamed to not see what I am saying, or you simply don't want to.

This will be my last post here as I am not here to convince the 2 ppl pushing for this person almost immediately, I may add. Good luck to you.

Then show us these supposed 7 times dude. It's that easy. If Pillow was harassing you, and trying to pry into TOO much detail, we'll know.

Pillow has already provided the conversation in question, if you have more, post it. You can use the windows key + shift + S to take a clipped screenshot. You have the tools, now provide the proof.

And lol, the reason I have 0 negative feedback, is because I do everything in my power to provide GOOD business which prevents that. You can read this for more:

Oh, and I can 1000% assure you, I have never spoken with, or done business with Pillowpants. (Although I do get the Clerks reference!)

Last edited:
Then show us these supposed 7 times dude. It's that easy. If Pillow was harassing you, and trying to pry into TOO much detail, we'll know.

Pillow has already provided the conversation in question, if you have more, post it. You can use the windows key + shift + S to take a clipped screenshot. You have the tools, now provide the proof.

And lol, the reason I have 0 negative feedback, is because I do everything in my power to provide GOOD business which prevents that. You can read this for more:

Oh, and I can 1000% assure you, I have never spoken with, or done business with Pillowpants. (Although I do get the Clerks reference!)

I don't want to go through the process of trying to screen shot PAGES worth and cut out my customers just to prove this. If the Mods here can just attest that they can see all his msgs, that will suffice as I am being honest here not talking bs.

I get that you want the pics, however I just dont have time nor feel like trying to figure out how to even do it. I am older and not as good at computers as some.

Clerks ftw.

Dang.... I went through pages worth of forums to prove you wrong... :( and I didn't ask the mods for help as you'll receive no mercy from them!

Oh, and this actually will be my last post.

Best of luck Pillow.

I don't want to go through the process of trying to screen shot PAGES worth and cut out my customers just to prove this. If the Mods here can just attest that they can see all his msgs, that will suffice as I am being honest here not talking bs.

I get that you want the pics, however I just dont have time nor feel like trying to figure out how to even do it. I am older and not as good at computers as some.

Clerks ftw.
but you had time to argue your case ?

I've bought and sold on p99 for a long time now and never had that issue. Typically speaking verified + multiple feedback from viable users that are also verified with feedback = not a GM. From my experience at least.

Eqzorokun's accusation of me being a GM is laughable though.​

Last edited:
In my Opinion Though it may not mean much. I feel the feedback against pillowpants should be removed. For me if im spending more then 100 on an account I want to know what gear it has aswell as what it comes with. Pillow was not in the wrong for asking for more info on the account. I feel that if eqzorokun were to have just showed 1 or 2 SS of the inventory window and blacked out the names/guild it would have been fine. Just my take, I vote for Pillow in this case.

P99 rocks- I have spent about 20k on accounts because I love the game. I am very cautious of what I share on the forums or with people and it leads to arguments. I do agree p99 gms suck harry goat balls. However! I do share a significant amount of info before I drop 9k on an account. I get their personal number, Facebook and so on so if an account is banned I can get an airline ticket ;) or open a police report for theft. Yes… this has happened 1 time. Feedback is feedback. Mend the fences and align that in the end it was a uncomfortable unwilling partnership that did not work out, that’s it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back