• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious sewcret355 has been left feedback 3x times for fraud, no buyers have opened a thread (1 Viewer)

I have contacted the buyers and am still awaiting a reply as of 25+min ago. It would appear that he has multiple accounts including one that is verified potentially - I will submit this information upon request.

Last edited:
It's possible these particular new users are not aware of how to post a thread or contact support resulting in this guy running rampant longer than he should have.

Hello all, appreciate the invite to the conversation. I believe my negative feedback was the most recent against the accused. I also submitted the report against the accused. To shed some light on the situation, I was indirectly involved in the transaction, so I apologize if I haven't handled this appropriately. Like so many of us, I play this wonderful game with my brother, who is the Holluke account he was the most recent unverified report submitted in this situation I believe and as an unverified account he was not familiar with ways to mitigate issues like this from happening such as, avoiding people with specific negative feedback. I admit I am not sure what the correct process is in this situation, I have been a member for a few years now and have never had any issues with this community. It has always been a great experience to me. If you would like details on the transaction myself or my brother (Holluke) would be happy to help provide any additional information. Again, sorry if I handled this inappropriately by getting involved since I was not directly involved with the accused. I just wanted to make sure this person didn't have an opportunity to take advantage of other community members, since he (sewcret355) already had negative feedback at the time my brother had engaged with him.

Hello,
and yes

sewcret355

scammed me, I did bad review but didn't know there were other steps i needed to take, I didn't see message in my inbox until this morning.

I sent him a few emails, but he never got back to me after payment or delivered, so I gave him a bad review, and thought that was all I could do.

thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back