• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Aradune Service Aradune WTS Aradune PowerLeveling 1-65LVL AA --100% positive feedback--Click Here (1 Viewer)

baoma123

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
POWRERLEVELING on Aradune TLP Server!
QQ图片20190806112524.png

If you are looking for Aradune PL service, I am here, you can easily find me.

mluyen is my name. If you are lucky enough to see this name elsewhere, I am an honest person with a good reputation.

Please Private Message me for any about services and questions!

Offering level 1 to 65 and custom PL for any race/classes.

---Level 1 to 20 completed in 5 hours = $25
---Level 1 to 33 completed in 8 hours = $55
---Level 1 to 40 completed in 12 hour= $75

You need to provide account information (temporary password), Your accounts will be logged in using VPN for your country. until the order is completed, you will receive a completed email.Don't worry about equipments, Platinum, Kronos on your characters, we will not change them.I don't use any third-party software, Only purely manual operation.
Usually only provide PL service, no equipment, provide some spells that can be bought from NPC vendors.

Payment is only accepted via Paypal Gift/Friends & Family and Kronos

Copy & Paste Info:
Account Username:
Account Password:
Character Name:
discord: baoma123#6564

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refund
Last edited:

brightblade28

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I tried to PM you, but was unable to. I am interested in a PL from 23 to 40 or 23 to 60 depending on the price. Please PM me so we can discuss the details.

tallbean

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looking for 35-60 PL.

tallbean

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Great service. Highly recommend. I can't leave feedback because I'm not verified and that's required now apparently? Just wanted to say thanks!

rrmongoose

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I get a quote on 19-60?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)