• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selo's Fastest PL (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Selling PL 1-70 or any variance there of...1-46, 46-70, 50-60 etc.
All PL's no matter the level can be logged by me or by yourself. If by you, you must remain present or provide a way for me to get in touch with you in the event i need to. at levels 51+ if you are logging the toon in then timestamped screenshots of your aa box will be required every so often. If they are not provided or if it shows you have swapped xp over to aa then all monies paid will be forfeited and the PL will end at that time.

All orders are payed in advance through paypal friends and family or Krono equivalent and completed within 24hours of payment being received. Typically the 1-70 PL is finished within 6 hours of starting it.

I can do aa's for your toon as well if you want a flat rate this will be done with me logging the toon in or you logging them in doesn't matter. If you log the toon in then timestamped screenshots of your aa box will be required every so often.
I do 100% of everything manually i dont use any type of cheats or addons to complete the work so your account is safe while in my control, just remember to set the temporary pass and change it again after i am finished.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Not Applicable
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back