• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling Vulak + more + lots of items worth plat Account $1500 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Level
Race
Will find out upon purchase
Class
Will find out upon purchase
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🟡 I cannot supply the original email address.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Hi, I'm selling my account that I worked so hard to make, I don't want to give out too much information for the safety of the account but it is one of the best. I have a tormax head on there and many other items worth lots of plat. He has the best gear in almost every slot, Vulak pieces + much more. I am asking $1500 for the account, I feel like I've devoted my life to making this character and it is really powerful. I lowered the price and I think you will be really happy if you want to buy my account, the platinum on it alone should make it worth the price.

Refund Policy
🛎️ There are no refunds
Nope, just liars. The fact that you're even trying to sell this account without being verified is a joke. You have zero chance of selling it.
well im working on getting a real ID so I can get verified, maybe someone will notice the account before then, I don't think there are any rules against selling before you are verified

You're correct @Pelegrino , there is no rules against you posting it. You're more than welcome to.
However, it's recommended that people should stay clear from new, unverified members with no feedback on high ticket items.
We have very few scams here given the high volume of trades every day and that's in part due to the community having high seller standards. Once you get your ID situated , I'm sure you'll have an easier time selling your account.

You're correct @Pelegrino , there is no rules against you posting it. You're more than welcome to.
However, it's recommended that people should stay clear from new, unverified members with no feedback on high ticket items.
We have very few scams here given the high volume of trades every day and that's in part due to the community having high seller standards. Once you get your ID situated , I'm sure you'll have an easier time selling your account.
thank you Coinstop, if that is the problem I might try to sell it for the original price I was asking because I feel it is worth more than even that. Are there any rules against that?

thank you Coinstop, if that is the problem I might try to sell it for the original price I was asking because I feel it is worth more than even that. Are there any rules against that?

There are no rules for what people ask for their product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back