• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling top of the line lvl 50 shaman *big price drop* (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Level
Race
Ogre
Class
Shaman
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
This is a top-of-the line raid geared lvl 50 shaman on Coirnav. I'm the original account creator and will work with you on getting all the info changed after your purchase; I simply don't have time to play the game anymore.

The gear is almost entirely Best in Slot (Inny earring, Vox mask, Sky FD ring/shoulders, Mane Attraction, Rune Etched BP/Legs, Slime Blood of Cazic Thule, Sky secondary, all the best droppables including Idol of the Underking). Wisdom is almost maxed unbuffed (229), fully Sky keyed.

The account also comes with a bunch of things you'll want for Kunark, including 252 Alchemy, 40 slot 100% WR bag, 10 slot 100% WR bag, DE illusion mask, ALL spells and most skills maxed (including defense), weapon from Hate mini, a full set of +Cha gear and resist gear, and a bunch of stuff to use for other class epic MQ's (can easily sell for a good deal of Krono), as well as 3x Bottle of Adventure II (exp pots). Everything you need to kick ass in Kunark and beyond.

There's also 8000pp+ and 70 station cash on the account as an added bonus.

Let me know if you have any questions about the account, I'm looking for $400 (or 50 Krono) or best offer.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Within 5 days
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back