• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Aradune Selling Raid Geared Aradune Characters (War/Clr) (1 Viewer)

Jharty

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Level
Race
All
Class
Lots
Registered Country
United States
Creator
Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
Just me!
Email
📧 I will tell buyer the original email address
SMS
📞 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Calling it quits, looking to off load my Aradune characters. Every character has epic, some have their epic banked. All of these characters are well geared and ready to jump into any content. Please PM with any questions/offers. None of these accounts have ever been flagged for anything and all have a solid reputation. All accounts have a SQA set. Some of these accounts have had credit cards used, but mostly Paypal for any purchases, and Krono for activation.

60 WARRIOR - $600
Raid geared with some BiS droppables (BLOODFRENZY, BP of the Void, BoC, Girdle of Living Thorns, RoD, Vulak 2h, etc). 8k hps raid buffed. Has avatar bow/weapons. Epic banked.
Keys: ST (no Emp or VT key this was an alt, just needs C1 for emp key)
Bags: 16/20/40 slots
Clickies: Guise, Cobalt Bracer, Peggy Cloak, Shield of the Immaculate, GoLT, etc
Misc: Has some weapon ornaments that you can't buy anymore, 5k plat, account active until 5/10.
AA: 200 spent / 4 banked (All important ones purchased with some randoms to hit the 200 achievement 🤣)
Can tank any current content with ease and is ready to jump into PoP. This account has a SMS set. Will work with the buyer to get it changed. CC was used on this account, I have the last 4. Price lowered.

60 BARD - SAME ACCOUNT
Bard has epic, full Thurg armor, ST key, Avatar Weapons, Halfling/Water elemental mask. Stripped otherwise. 0 AA

60 CLERIC - $350
Raid geared Cleric - Vulak Robe, ST pieces, Epic, Tunare Ear, Full HoT armor, Shawl 8, Vibrating Gauntlets of Infuse + more. All necessary focus effects. All spells except Ancients.
Keys: ST/Emp
Bags: x2 40 slot bags
Clickies: Guise, Barbarian Illusion mask from PoM, Peggy Cloak, Cleric clicky heal legs (must have for any Cleric)
Misc: 5k plat. Selo's Mount. Active until 4/25
AA: 188 spent / 1 banked
Cleric has FT 15, 5200 mana self buffed, and 1100 DB cash. This cleric was a fantastic box who never runs out of mana.

60 SHAMAN - SOLD

60 MONK - SOLD

60 ROGUE - SOLD

60 WIZARD - SAME ACCOUNT

60 DRUID - SOLD

60 BARD - SOLD

Refund Policy
🛎️ None once trade is completed, unless my fault.
Last edited:

Ctalbus

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I have worked with Jharty for the last 6 months on Aradune and it has always been nice and easy transactions with him. Never had any problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)