• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling Plat, Items and accounts. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
plenty of plat PM for current prices

Can buy any item your interested in and will price it at about 3 dollars per k.

Have a few accounts for sale as well.

Very good druid

Im starting to do business in a new way that is even safer than before, I dont wish to go into the details here but it entails you getting your delivery from a transaction that is untraceable to any other transaction that I have made previously or in the future. If you wish to use this option however you must buy everything that the mule has so I never have to log it on again. PM to hear about the mules I have ready.

The deals take a little while to do because they are done through a VPM (virtual private machine) on a new mac address/IP address which slows down any computer as these machines are not meant to be used for 3d program like games.

For anyone interested in how to do the same ill happilly explain in detail.

This is why my prices may be a bit higher than other sellers on this forum. I need to pay for these services which I ONLY use for this.

hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
BumP

BumP, Warrior currently withheld for a client.

A lot of plat up for grabs, Make your request and I will provide you with any item you want. or straight plat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back