• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

EverQuest II Selling Kronos, Eq1/Eq2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
627   0   0
**Asleep. Will be on at 9am EST**

Hello, I am adjusting my price to sell kronos for 10$ each.

I am looking to sell off kronos, and had success in my other thread with more feedback as well http://www.redguides.com/forums/showthread.php/32922-WTS-Kronos-11. I've mainly been an Everquest 2 player since it came out and havnt played Eq1 in about 10+ years but I have re-downloaded it.

I will check this thread and PM's as often as I can and will respond as I see them. If I am online I will typically respond within 2-15 minutes. I also update this post with a message up top if I'm not going to be here so will know what are good times to reach me.

Thank you,

-Tankies.

Last edited:
I highly recommend this seller, 2 different transactions so far that have gone off without a hitch, very professional with very quick response and delivery.

Yo Bandage, you might want to edit that post and remove your toons actual in game name there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back