• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling Items, an account and Plat - looking for regular buyers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I cannot be held accountable for you dealing with someone on skype saying
they are me with a different profile name than the one below.

SAUR_GAMING

Hello everyone,

I currently on the lookout for some more regular buyers to add to my roster of buyers.

I have a huge amount of plat and can get any item you wish or just straight platinum as well, first time buyers must purchase for at least 200 USD. My prices change depending on demand contact me for my current price per k. Keep in mind that I use very high standard of security and therefore my prices are a little higher then most people who are just selling out, but people selling out dont really care so much about their reputation long term like I do. So I try to keep you safe long term. I use VPN, VPM and some in-game assistance and a whole lot of common sense in order to protect you and I. Have been doing this for years and am still around.

Remember also that when buying from me your purchase will in no way be related to my previous or future activity as my stocks is spread amongs many different sources and mule which is allhave their own IP, Mac address and account making it impossible to trace, I also keep strict logs to ensure I do not sell to the same person from two different stockpiles to keep you as a customer safe, this does however mean that sometimes when buying from me second time around you may need to wait some time for me to organise stock for you that wont put other customers in danger.

I only have 1 account left for sale,

Druid, NO epic, Unique items.

Discounts will be made for large stock orders.

Kindest regards,

TF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back