• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for regular players, not dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy a beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS STYLE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Concerned about privacy? Don't want people snooping around your transactions? Use feedback invisibility.

Items Mangler Selling FULL SETS of Skyshrine armor MQs

killadelph

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Selling Skyshrine armor MQ's for the following classes:

Enchanter - Full set 3 kr / Chest only 2 kr

Druid - Full set 4 kr / Chest only 3 kr

Monk - Full set 4 kr / Chest only 3 kr

Ranger - Full set 4 kr / Chest only 3 kr

Shaman - Full set 4 kr / Chest only 3 kr

Warrior - Full set 5 kr / Chest only 4 kr

Cleric - Full set 5 kr / Chest only 4 kr

Bard - Full set 5 kr / Chest only 4 kr

I am willing to put together specific orders if you send me your list. I am also willing to sell LRs for classes not listed here provided you are online or i can contact you through Discord when the piece drops. Discounts available for those buying more than 1 Set or Chest.

I also accept PayPal FNF.

Server (EQ)
Mangler
Refund Policy
N/A
Last edited:

zekeiel

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Interested in warrior, shaman and monk. Maybe in cleric and bard aswell.

jonesd

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
How much for shaman legs and arms and 1 bracer?

Last edited:

Rolex

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
What level is required to mq?

Deadbeatdaddy

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just saying, this armor isnt even that expensive when dropped.

Deadbeatdaddy

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
after receiving your email and how upset you are. all I was saying is these prices are a bit higher, for instance they are selling each piece of armor for a few thousand plat, yesterday I saw plate legs for sale for 3kpp obo and a few other pieces, but please - don't be upset someones just commenting that these should be re-evaluated as far as price.

DirtyLockinjaws

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
There's a difference in having a full set ready to go for someone, and asking money for LR's.

killadelph

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
after receiving your email and how upset you are. all I was saying is these prices are a bit higher, for instance they are selling each piece of armor for a few thousand plat, yesterday I saw plate legs for sale for 3kpp obo and a few other pieces, but please - don't be upset someones just commenting that these should be re-evaluated as far as price.
So if you're seeing pieces for 3k each and theres 6 NON chest pieces. that's 18k worth of pieces. Notice how i charge 1 krono for those 6 pieces? It's the very rare chest pieces that hold all the value. I think you need to check your math again.

Jayrip07

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
looking for a set of mage gear or the LR's. PM me if you're interested in making the sale.