• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling Extra Aradune Characters - Monk / Magician / (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
Level
Race
Multiples
Class
Enchanter / Cleric / Shadowknight / Druid / Monk / Magician
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Would prefer some previous transactions and/or verified. Doesn't hurt to message me.
Hey all! Fancy seeing you here!

Welcome to Ctalbus's Charactorium.

Simply put, I bought too many characters in Kunark/Velious. They ended up being useful, but now it is time to offer some of them back to the community.

I will spare trying to leave every detail of every toon on here because I am selling multiples of each of these classes.

If you're looking for one of the listed classes, message me with some specifics you are looking for, and I will look through the logs and see which character(s) might best fit your description.

Characters have not received any box/bot warnings/suspensions while I have been using them.

Characters DO NOT have plane of knowledge achievements (no warping used).

Characters were used in Agent of Change / DZ. They were not used to camp anything in Open World.

Characters have no friends.

Some (not all) accounts have 1500 daybreak cash for a name change. I will confirm how much daybreak cash each account has when we talk, of course.

Disclaimer: Not every single spell has been obtained on every toon for sale. They have what was needed for raids. But, for example, not every mage has Muzzle of Marr, because, well, every mage doesn't need it lol. So, just feel free to ask me if you're super concerned with having a specific spell. But, really, none of the spells they are missing will be super expensive.

Thanks again for taking a look at my wares. Please message me with absolutely any questions you have!

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refunds unless it is my fault.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back