• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Discussion Selling Characters on Aradune (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Currently have a 56 bard (soon to be 60) I am selling and I was curious if many people have had good luck with selling characters on here.

I have bought and sold many accounts over the years here on ECTunnel. If you're looking for a place to sell, this is absolutely your best option and place to do so.

That being said, I HIGHLY recommend getting verified. This will help prove that you are legitimate and here to make a trustworthy sale. I wouldn't expect to sell it at all without being verified having zero feedback. Gaining trust here can feel like an uphill battle at first, but once the community accepts you, it's smooth sailing.

I believe if you aren't verified the home page should look like this.

1619112328266.png

I understand that but to verify you have to buy premium and complete the steps.
Correct, you need to get Premium before you can get Verified. It is Highly recommended as a lot of the people here who buy a lot of accounts (me and others) only buy from verified users.

To your OG question, yes accounts sell on aradune very well. I saw a 60 bard for 100 clean sell instant recently but most 60s go for about 100-160 depending on factors. If really geared expect more.

ECtunnel is just great for accounts Krono Items etc. really no one website like it out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back