• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Live (normal server) selling all my live raid accounts (1 Viewer)

Gab

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Level
Race
various
Class
sk, clr, ber, bst
Registered Country
Australia
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 paypal and atleast premium member with some good feedback
Hello fellow everquest

Selling all my raid accounts PST with best offers and I'll consider

120 sk my main is filled with CoV raid ore geared AND ToL raid geared and has 2hb ToL ore weapon, best weapon for sk you can get in game. also has endowed rallos ear along with 300 in every tradeskill with trophy either combining skill of 333 or 345 or higher
120 clr full cov raid geared and rallos ear and tradeskills! or you can look at my page and see
120 berzerker full cov raid geared
120 beast in half cov raid geared and pet earring cov raid geared

send me DM if you are interested and i'll make a raidloot account to show you or either you can make a toon on the server and check me out :)

quitting due to RL, don't have much time anymore.

some accounts have credit card listed to them, some don't and yes im original owner

Refund Policy
🛎️ no refunds once info is passed on
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back