• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling 60 Enchanter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tinlaar, did you get my PM about the previous account I bought from you?

- - - Updated - - -

Buyer beware. I purchased a druid account from him and he gave me the CC info but not the security answer, although the login DOES work at the moment. I've tried emailing him at his Paypal address and PMing him here(he has since logged in and posted the enchanter). No response. I can't change the email obviously since I don't have the security answer but I also can't email support because the email he has on it is not verified. I will update this if he does respond to me.

I'll throw in my 2 cents here if it's worth anything. Regardless of if tinlaar is responding back now or not I find it extremely sketchy that he is posting for another sale while not responding to his previous buyer who he did not give full details/information to. I'm not saying anyone is a scammer or anything yet, however I think it would be helpful to post an explanation from both sides here of what has taken place. Someone who has received money and does not provide all details for account transfer should be removed/flagged if they are unresponsive or unwilling to provide the rest of the details in a timely manner without a good excuse. As someone who uses this website for mostly purchasing services this kind of thing is a nightmare scenario and I wish you the best of luck khrent, and for tinlaar I hope this has all been a misunderstanding and will be taken care of.

Yup. I gave him all the account info, he had access to account from day 1. I gave him to option to get a full refund. I forgot the SQa, i was sure i had it, but i guess i did a typo somewhere. I am in contact with Daybreak to let him reset the SQA, if that works, everything is good. If it dosent, i offered the refund

What tinlaar just posted he did offer me the two solutions. I would like to keep the Druid so we are awaiting DBG to see if he can get the security answer otherwise it may have to be a refund. I'll post with an update once it's complete and he has stayed in contact so far.

That is great to hear and I appreciate you clearing it up and I'm sure everyone else does as well! Good luck to both of you on fixing the sq/a !

Update. He has offered a refund and I returned the character since he wasn't able to get the sqa yet. We have left it open for me to rebuy the character if he is able to get the answer for it. Not the ideal situation since I liked the Druid but it is resolved as soon as the refund processes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back