• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Sell me your VT geared high AA ranger (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I have two accounts I'm selling together as a package deal one is a 60 ranger very well geared best of bazaar mixed with velious and luclin mini boss raid gear he has 60 aa's and tops parse every raid in my lil guild. Also on this account is a 60 epic rogue with 26 aa's he is only partially geared there are a few characters in there 20s and 30s as well as a 85 heroic ranger on zek. The other account that comes with is a well geared lvl 60 shaman with 56 aa's a 53 bstlord with two badass no drop hand to hand weapons and a thurg bp. Also a 85 heroic chanter on zek. All characters are on aradune other then the heroics. I am looking for 300 dollars for the whole package and I believe the ranger/ rogue account is worth that alone

Also willing to give all information before hand for verified member with a good history. Which u seen to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back