• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Scammer Alert: Vicious (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S0crates

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Scammer Alert: user name Vicious - avoid at all costs.

We arranged a sale. Money was sent to user Vicious aka Bobby Rudin of Lincoln USA. No item was delivered. No contact was made after agreeing on the price and payment being sent. Contacted multiple times with nothing.

Please avoid.

Working with my bank to have the fraudulent charges reversed.

Will ensure this lowly piece of shit is audited current + 3 years. Job perk.

User profile:
http://www.redguides.com/forums/member.php/227352-Vicious

i still dont understand how people get scammed. so easy to avoid. ive done EQ1, eq2, WoW and other MMO trades, never been scammed once out of about 30 trades.
I dont even feel bad anymore for people who fall for it. might sound like a dick but thats just how it is.

This guy tried to buy a fungi off me. I asked him to pay via google wallet and he said he only had paypal. The next day, he messaged me again saying his friend from the army was going to let him use his Google Wallet account.

Obviously with him having 0 feedback this raised some red flags, so I told him to pound sand.

TL;DR some people on here go to some pretty serious lengths to convince you they are trustworthy. Never take their word for it.

Hope you get your money back man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back