• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report Scammed (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
cmorgan82
When did the issue occur?
September 3, 2018
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/wtb-monk-and-shaman-epic-mqs.66853/
Value of property in dispute
$125
Looks like the seller has already been banned, but just wanted to put it on record that he got me for $125. Looking back through my messages and his posts yesterday, he seemed hard up for transactions.

I didn't think much of it because I had worked with him before.

Apparently he got a few other people to pay for accounts or Krono yesterday as well, and never delivered.

I have disputed with PayPal but their only resolution right now is for me to email him directly, as he already has the funds.

Last edited:
cmorgan82 got quite a few people yesterday.
I currently am working on a dox of his info that will be released to this thread when complete and verified.
In the meantime anyone that has been ripped off by them should contact paypal explaining that this person has multiple scam reports against him via paypal and that they need to do something about it.

Very sorry to everyone that has lost something due to him being a low life.

In the future feel free to consider using our middle man service:
https://ectunnel.com/community/forums/ects-middle-man-service.162/
We plan on revamping it very soon and making it a little more user friendly. But as it stands its a great tool to avoid scams.

Last edited:
I would imagine not just contacting paypal but also your bank would be in order. I had a bad feeling about that guy when I saw his multiple negative feedbacks, just seemed shady. It's a shame when people who you think you can trust just turn around and start stealing one day.

I noticed that this guy, cmorgan82, and the recently banned Aquarius1988, who are both verified and have over 40 positive feedbacks, have one thing in common. Both were selling many accounts relatively cheap because they claim they were quitting the game. Buyers beware when you see sellers say they are quitting as they might not care about their rep anymore.

Last edited:
You are right only Aquarius1988 was verified. It is sad to see people purposely choosing to do wrong, sometimes even for a very small monetary gain such as pocketing the $20 bill that you saw the guy walking in front of you just dropped.

yep, all considering, our EQ community is pretty trustworthy which I feel is due to the age of the average EQ player. :) but as always feel out transactions, you aren't obligated to sell to anyone you don't feel comfortable with. If any newer users feel the need to reach out and ask advise about a transaction, I would be more than willing to give my 2cents. Also there is the Coinsong middleman service offered by ECT. #noscam #coinsong #xoxoisthebest

yep, all considering, our EQ community is pretty trustworthy which I feel is due to the age of the average EQ player. :) but as always feel out transactions, you aren't obligated to sell to anyone you don't feel comfortable with. If any newer users feel the need to reach out and ask advise about a transaction, I would be more than willing to give my 2cents. Also there is the Coinsong middleman service offered by ECT. #noscam #coinsong #xoxoisthebest

#CoinsongNeverForget

Users who are viewing this thread

Back