• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

scammed me Coirnavseller his paypal email is [email protected] (1 Viewer)

I thought I had warned people a few days ago about this guy with zero feedback and wanted to sell kronos in bulk.

Last edited:
I think it was someone else's thread tbh. None the less, I will always say what Ive said in the past,
People need to stick to buying from verified members.
If someone wishes to build up feedback, at this day and age they should be required to get verified.
Or they shouldnt even be able to post a thread.
Admins can only do so much, Redcents don't buy common sense? - Snap see what I did there?

If I’m buying from someone unverified, they send first or I move on. Even Premium means very little to me, as I was scammed by a Premium member with high feedback.

In the end, there is very little that can be done for scammers in this market, other than expose them and prevent them from selling to others.

I think it all depends on the amount involved and the reputation of the seller. If the amount is a lot, always try to use a middleman.

Also, watch out for sellers who say they need to sell it fast & cheap because they need to buy something in RL (usually a lame excuse scam). You can also get a feel of the person you are dealing with by the way they write. If they talk to you like a middle/high school kid using slangs and vulgar language, then that's the obvious red flag.

Last edited:
Hey now, I tend to use vulgar language.

The long and short of it is that any type of krono or item transfer can be made safe with a middle man. It adds to the cost, which can suck, but getting scammed adds a lot more. Account transfers are what they are and even a middle man is limited in what can be done.

Personally I wouldn’t buy from someone unknown unless they transferred the item first or we had a middle man.

Like a lot of you guys, I too am tired of the recent scammers. I am also curious if it might not all be the same two or three people with VPNs and new accounts.

I use vulgar language too but that’s usually when I am pissed off. I was pretty surprised to learn that the person who tried to scam me last month for $100 turned out to be a 40-year-old woman when coinstop released her dirver’s license to me (I was expecting someone in their 20s or early 30s). Don’t these people have a conscience. If they steal from people on sites like this, they probably do similar things in RL on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Don’t these people have a conscience. If they steal from people on sites like this, they probably do similar things in RL on a regular basis.

I would say no. Some people will steal from anyone. Some people steal because of the anonymity makes them feel secure. Finally, some people steal because they aren’t dealing with you face to face so you aren’t a person to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back