• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Suspicious Scammed by user Puttana (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Puttana
When did the issue occur?
Evening of 11/02/2022
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/wtb-plat-on-p99-green.97109/#post-424825
Value of property in dispute
$175
Hi there,

I tried to buy some platinum from a user, Puttana, on P99 Green. He made a post and I reached out to him to buy. I saw he wasn't verified, but because he had an older account and some positive feedback, figured it would be ok. He let me know he had 10k platinum for $50, and I agreed. He asked that I send the money first via PayPal since I was a new account, so I did to @realtradez. From there he gave me his cell number and said we could connect via that for making the transaction. I had a busy evening so we agreed to meet up later.

Once I texted he let me know he'd come into more plat, 27k for another $125, which I gain agreed to pay. Naive or stupid of me, I know. After sending him that plat he texted that he was leaving his girlfriends house and would check in when he got home in about an hour. An hour went by and I heard nothing, so I reached back out via text. He has been silent ever since.

I have records of everything if that is helpful, so just let me know what I can provide!

Thanks,
SpaceGazebo

Last edited:
Was contacted by Puttana who let me know some IRL circumstances lead to him going radio silent. He says he is going to work to make the delivery in the next few days. Will keep you advised of the situation!

Was contacted by Puttana who let me know some IRL circumstances lead to him going radio silent. He says he is going to work to make the delivery in the next few days. Will keep you advised of the situation!
some times life gets in the way...lets hope it works out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back