• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report SCAM : Excalibur (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Excalibur
When did the issue occur?
04-05-2019
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/9-krono-any-server-right-now-limited-supply.70095/
Value of property in dispute
paid for 7 krono from Excalibur over a week ago. Told me he would send them by Sunday, than said he was drunk that night and would send by Friday, today more excuses. Said he was sorry and refunded me, and than he blocks me from discord and ignores me here, never sent refund.

Luckily for me, I sent that payment through goods and services. So I am going to open a case and get my money back, what should I tell PayPal?

I’ve bought krono 10-15 different times from this member without issue, but now he’s just trying to steal my money, a ban to the scum would be appreciated. I sent screenshots of the conversations to coinstop. Thanks

Sorry this happened. Sometimes money brings out the worst in people. Esp in the case of being a repeat buyer for X amount of time, shake my head.
I'm glad to see he has been banned though and hoping paypal will refund yea.

Thanks man yea it’s crazy. I don’t know why anyone who actually works to earn krono and sell it to help fund his real life, and earns a bunch of amazing feedback doing it , would sacrifice so much for so little bit of money. But alas here we are.

I wouldn't deliver krono to anyone who paid goods and service.. just saying
Id refund that shit instantly.

but his excuses show he prob was just scamming

Rolex, I NEVER Pay using goods and services for krono, I was at the gym, and must have completely overlooked it. Luckily for me, it was the one he decided to scam me on, or it would have been much more difficult for me to get my money back, so in the end, it worked out.

He got banned, I got my money back a week later, I was happy. Had it been friends and family and being 4 days later, I would not have gotten a refund most likely, case and point, it was just dumb luck it happened in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread

Back