• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Safe & Secure Power leveling 1-40 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
***Power Leveling Services + New Accounts (Krono Activated)***

***PAYMENT OPTIONS***

PayPal Friends & Family (Preferred)
In game Krono

***POWER LEVELING***

I have set prices from 1-40. I can also work with you on custom level range. PM me for a level range price. My prices are very competitive.

Timeframe= It takes me roughly 2-3 days to level a character from 1-40.

Note: Most of my power leveling will be done while your character is AFK/Inactive. I can either manually log you in or you can log in yourself and AFK. If you decide to log in your own character please be around to check and make sure you don't go Link-Dead. Or set up some kind of Auto clicker so that you don't go Link-Dead.

***NEW ACCOUNTS***

Brand new accounts also available on Mangler server. I am the original Creator of all my New accounts.

All accounts are Krono activated with no SQ&A set / No CC ever used / No email verified & no Phone Number. They are ready for you to make your own.

I will also create a custom new character on a new account for you. You can set the Race / Gender / Class / Diety / Name & attribute placement.

PM me if you have any questions about a new account. My goal would be to have New Caracters ready to go by every Saturday night if I get the order in early enough in the week.

Refund Policy
🛎️ N/A
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back