• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Oakwynd Oakwynd Services: Raid Gear, Full Clears, Epic Fights, Etc (PoTime just added!) (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I am offering raid carries and gear on Oakwynd. We can either log in to your account to perform the services or you can play your own account. We offer both full clears and individual pieces of gear. Please contact me for pricing.

We offer gear from the following zones:
  • PoTime - full clears and individual items
  • Elemental Planes
  • Solusek Ro & Minis
  • Elemental Flagging
  • Vex Thal
  • Ssra Temple
  • Seru

Payment methods:
Paypal is available in some cases as only 1 member of our team has a Paypal account. Please contact me for details.
Zelle
Venmo
Bitcoin/Crypto
Bank of America account transfers
Wire transfers

Looking for something not listed here? Contact me and we can work something out!

Refund Policy
🛎️ Once the services are rendered, there are no refunds. Full refund available if services have not begun.
Last edited:
I am offering raid carries and gear on Oakwynd. We can either log in to your account to perform the services or you can play your own account. We offer both full clears and individual pieces of gear. Please contact me for pricing.

We offer gear from the following zones:
  • PoTime - full clears and individual items
  • Elemental Planes
  • Solusek Ro & Minis
  • Elemental Flagging
  • Vex Thal
  • Ssra Temple
  • Seru

Payment methods:
Paypal is available in some cases as only 1 member of our team has a Paypal account. Please contact me for details.
Zelle
Venmo
Bitcoin/Crypto
Bank of America account transfers
Wire transfers

Looking for something not listed here? Contact me and we can work something out!
looking for time and elemental armor and gear for my sk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back