• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Idea Remember settings Option (1 Viewer)

Rating - 99.1%
113   1   0
Hey all,

More of a QoL change than anything.

Wondering if the website could "remember your settings". If, for example, you were a buyer/seller on Vox you wouldnt have to select it everytime from the drop down menu to filter out just the servers you care about accounts/services from.

Just thought it would be neat, would save a bunch of clicks,

Hey all,

More of a QoL change than anything.

Wondering if the website could "remember your settings". If, for example, you were a buyer/seller on Vox you wouldnt have to select it everytime from the drop down menu to filter out just the servers you care about accounts/services from.

Just thought it would be neat, would save a bunch of clicks,
I don't have experience in this regards other than the little box that pops up when you are trying to do different forum posts (i.e. Krono , Services , etc.) but I think anything you can do to filter out or minimize your search is a great thing, though I can't speak to what that might look like!

Well, don't know about others, but my "workflow" to check for accounts:
Hit Forums tab at the top
Hit Everquest a tiny bit down the page
a. Accounts . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . b. Krono
a. Hit "prefix"
a. Find my server on the list
a. Click it
a. Wait for page to load

I put b (krono) to the other side, I don't sell so not sure if theres any use on my end other than buying it.

*EDIT* for visual

Until (and if) we implement a feature to save, you can use your browser's bookmark settings & shortcut keys.

Filters are all handled in the URL. Here's one that's just Mischief:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back