• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Suspicious Refund cancelled twice on sale by Seller. (1 Viewer)

Rush2112

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Hearthstoned
Purchased an account from this guy Nov 9th. He came back and told me after I paid his account was hacked and he couldn't log in. Issued me a refund on Paypal. The next day he said the account was fixed. I bought it again. And once again he turned around and said it was hacked. He issued a refund on Paypal. 3 days later he cancelled BOTH refunds. He has $600 from me and I have no account. He claims it is his bank but somehow has been unable to send ANY money back for nearly 3 months. I offered to let him send me amounts in increments. This guy couldn't even Paypal me $25 bucks to show he was really going to pay me back. And apparently he had no other source of income until his bank "figured it out." I have all of this on messages. He supposedly was getting a new bank. You need money to open a new bank. And yet he couldn't even Paypal me $25 bucks. So long story short, he stole $600 from me and stopped responding to my messages in December.

123m.png

1674750822943.png

https://www.scag.gov/faqs/ (go to consumer issues)

File a report with the Greenville/Piedmont police department and submit a form on the Attorney General site. He's verified so the admins can give you his data if he doesn't make you whole.

Curious, have you disputed the transactions of the x2 $300 transactions you sent him?

If not, check and see if there's a time limit to that; I'd get the ball rolling to cover your own. Speak to your credit card issuer if PayPal is unwilling to help. Remember when explaining to both PayPal and your bank, this is fraud; not just a "failed online game transaction."

Curious, have you disputed the transactions of the x2 $300 transactions you sent him?

If not, check and see if there's a time limit to that; I'd get the ball rolling to cover your own. Speak to your credit card issuer if PayPal is unwilling to help. Remember when explaining to both PayPal and your bank, this is fraud; not just a "failed online game transaction."
Do you mean dispute with Paypal? They were no help, it was FnF, even after I explained the situation to them. -
View attachment 41473

https://www.scag.gov/faqs/ (go to consumer issues)

File a report with the Greenville/Piedmont police department and submit a form on the Attorney General site. He's verified so the admins can give you his data if he doesn't make you whole.

Now this I might do. He admits he has the money but blames his bank for not being able to send it. Which is bullshit, he obviously managed to, oh I don't know, EAT during the last 3 months so it is not like he had no money. I was even fine with sending it in multiple payments. Then he just stopped responding and acted all hurt when I told him he was a thief. So yes I think I will look into that police and AG option.

Do you mean dispute with Paypal? They were no help, it was FnF, even after I explained the situation to them. -

Now this I might do. He admits he has the money but blames his bank for not being able to send it. Which is bullshit, he obviously managed to, oh I don't know, EAT during the last 3 months so it is not like he had no money. I was even fine with sending it in multiple payments. Then he just stopped responding and acted all hurt when I told him he was a thief. So yes I think I will look into that police and AG option.

I'll shoot you a PM explaining further!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back