• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Live (normal server) Raid geared top DPS mage - SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Level
Race
Erudite
Class
Magician
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Must be verified
SOLD

Account also has 85 heroic warrior and 2 credits for additional heroic characters.

If it increases DPS this mage has it. In a top 20 server wide guild and in pick up raids with a top 5 server wide guild this mage consistently parses in the top 10. With CoV raid EM ear this pet tanks the Zlandi mission with no problem.

48k AAs. Fully evolved RZ ear with the two best type 19 (TBL & ToV raid) & 1 best type 18 (ToV group) caster proc augs. ToV Luminous Restless Ice at 9% and all 10 Tov group mission achievements completed to unlock Complimentary Velium Infused Gem of Devastation damage proc. CoV familiar Ice Bound Ulthork. TBL Jann's Veil. CoV raid ear (enhanced minion) & sleeves (fire focus), otherwise fully ToV raid geared (all visible and some non-visible is T2, the rest is T1).

Spells: Twincast Rk. III. All ToV Rk. III spells. CoV progressive spell Composite Companion at max level.

Augs: CoV Brilliant White Pearl in every type 5 slot. Mostly ToV and CoV type 7 augs with focus on optimizing spell damage. 15% Evocation (Splinter of Potency) and Conjuration (Bixie Summoner's Stone) specialization mod augs greatly reduces mana cost.

Clickies: Bifold Focus of the Evil Eye (rare Twincast clicky from RoF raid), 2 x DA clickies (Feral Guardian Channeler, Totem of the Wurines), Sorcerer's Blade (increases crit rate & crit %), Rage of Rolfron (CoP IV), Shimmering Bauble of Trickery (targetable shrink), Glyphwieler's Tunic of the Summoner (pet overhaste), The Bone Rod (7% fishing mod), and all of the best anniversary stuff (Mom's Love, Unified Phoenix Feather, Fancy Feast, Cloth Cap, Diplomatic Papers)

Trophies: Rallos Zek's Axe Replica, Lost Wayfarer's Tent

Overseer: 11 elite iconic agents, 24 rare iconic agents, 91 Overseer Collection Item Dispensers to be redeemed for 91 collectibles.

Tradeskills: Fishing is 204 plus 7% mod. All other base tradeskills at 300+ with trophies at 12 to 15%.

Other fluffy stuff: Epic 2.0 with ornamentation aug. Lots of 40+ slot bags. Slot 4 ornamentation, mount keyring, and familiar keyring enabled. All rewards from premium TBL, ToV, and CoV expansions.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refund after information is provided
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back