• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Ragefire - Amazing 40-60 PL's Cheap! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
184   0   0
Hello, feel free to check out my profile at playerauctions.com name is also Choz there. I have an insane amount of sales and flawless feedback. My goal is to obtain exactly what you want in a timely manner.

Back for Luclin and PoP

This current sale requires account info to an account with a lvl 40+ on Ragefire server. It is for power leveling starting at 40 all the way up to 60. I can get you anywhere in between or all the way fairly quick. Contact me to discuss exact time frames on the leveling you would like.

I can also do 1-60 if the price is right, as well as level a whole group of 6 toons for you.

Right now 40-60 has great deals. Contact to discuss prices. We are talking 10-75 dollars depending on the level range.

I also sell kronos/plat across all servers in Everquest and Everquest 2.

We can deal through playerauctions for 100% safe sales or if you trust the fact that I have been selling for years, we can go direct gifting on paypal. My rep is everything and I pride my quality of service.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
I just recently got verified on top of all my PA sales. Check me out on PA username choz. 100% legit everything I do. I make all my sales right no matter what.

Due to the nerfing of certain zones experience, prices have changed as well as length of time to complete certain levels. This is a very sad time for us power levelers =(

Although, I do have a few pl spots open. Hit me up to negotiate. Thanks

Back to doing 40-60 power level range. No longer limiting to under 55. 50-60 and 55-60 are back on track and done within a week or less. Hit me up for more details.

Thank you guys, I offer honest estimates and try to give my best prices for my time invested. I have a few spots open if anyone else is in need of power leveling.

Just finished 3 more pl's. Have room and woot for bonus xp. It goes relatively quick! Hit me up for safe and honest PL!

- - - Updated - - -

Edited my post. New prices and same great service. Also doing Velious content. Let me know if you need any MQ armor or anything else.

pm me ingame please. Out of PM's in here 8 per 60 minute.

You gave me wrong mail. can you give me the right mail per PM again? I cant submit more PM's because of newbie account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back