• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

quitting game, selling my 50 magician (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unsunghero

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quitting the game to focus on my new job, won't be back for at least 6 months so I have decided to sell my Magician. Level 50, minimal gear, and account is out of time. To ease your mind, I'd allow you to get all info up front. You can up the account, change password/secret info and login before you ever send payment. This way you know it's legit. Asking $100. Character is on Lockjaw.

$100 or 12 Krono is what I am asking.

to sell...A lot of people don't want to spend RL money on the game, so i figured it would give them an outlet to pay a different way... I can then sell the krono's myself and call it a day :)

wait so either way YOU get a free month if its not what the buyer wants? sounds fishy to me man, just saying... anyway whomever is interested should log onto the support at daybreak and check the support history for bans or warnings, any mage army on lockjaw or ragefire that is being sold should check for bans/warnings. Not accusing you just informing potential buyers to do their own DD

Thanks for your concern Razkle, but I'm not a Mage army lol, I am selling a single toon....I'm not trying to get a free month. I said $100 cash or 12 krono.. Krono are selling for $9 right now so that's only $108 if someone paid me in kronos. Not sure what's fishy about it? I have 0 feedback so I am offering someone the ability to up it for themselves and log in first to verify everything is kosher. I think my price is MORE than fair. I have never had a ban and I've never had a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back