• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Suspicious Purchased plat on P99 Green, account was banned 5 minutes later (1 Viewer)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
ZephonEQ
Seller assured me that things were "lax" now that Velious was released and said that his process was rock solid. Apparently not. Mostly likely he's another P99 GM scamming people. There goes $180....

I'm definitely not a p99 GM scamming people. But this is the risk we all take when we RMT against EULAs. I lost a considerable amount of resources from the account in question too. I have many transactions with high volume traders such as @Diamond Krono that i think will back me up as a legitimate member of the community. I personally lost about 15x the amount this user bought.

I've also sold multiple accounts, including TLP and P99 and this just was unfortunate timing / action by p99. Maybe Lone is the GM if were loosely throwing around accusations, as his account is not verified, and i believe (but am not certain) it was not premium at the time either.

I wouldn't put much stock into what a P99 GM says occurred, they have a subset of strategies set aside to push their agenda.
P99 is a shitstorm, anyone doing rmt on it or buying plat or whatever is opening themselves to high risk.

We can tin foil hat this all day but when it comes down to it, if your involved in rmt on p99 you just have to accept the risk.

That not he told me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220925-173819_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220925-173819_Chrome.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_20220925-171133_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220925-171133_Chrome.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 82
It’s too perfect buddy got called out by 1 of p99 jerk GMs specifically and ectunnels how else does buddy know he bought specifically from buddy if he aint

Just forget it bro your in one of those moods today have a good one
? I just asked for clarification.. Your sentences are not legible I don't understand broken English "Buddy is a rat"
I asked for you to explain what you mean so that people who read it can understand. I am open to being convinced, but it's hard to convince me when you verbally attack people asking for clarification.

Emotions serve no purpose here.

Last edited:
p99 GMs and troll I mean they come here to snoop around and look at shit...fucking never ending war with them

So than you agree with me that Wyd making claims over Zephron being a P99 GM is a serious issue.
That is why I asked Wyd for clarification before he lashed out irrationally. I was listening until I realized he was emotionally invested for some reason.

Bias and emotions have no place on this subject and serves no purpose here. That belongs on the playground.

Last edited:
That not he told me
This dude posted pictures of a p99 gm calling out ectunnels and calling this dude by his name specifically how much do you have to read into this ?

My sentences do not have punctuation because I am doing this on a cell phone and do not care if you think what I’m saying is me calling this guy a gm that’s absolutely absurd when the proof was posted by pictures for the entire thread to see , I mean. I’ve dealt with you diamond but if you can’t read between the lines here and read this post where the p99 gm calls out ectunnels and the alleged persons name then I dunno man seriously

I mean I’ll repost his picture just in case you can’t see it

Attachments

• 02C317FA-83EF-414A-B467-3939E602F205.png
    02C317FA-83EF-414A-B467-3939E602F205.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
I mean I’ll repost his picture just in case you can’t see it
That's hardly proof. Here's how this probably played out:

1) You purchase plat from Zephon
2) They catch you two doing the dirty
3) They ban you both
4) They see you post this dispute thread and either just bluff you, or are somehow able to connect Zeph to the sale

It's happened to me before on P1999. Purchased plat, got banned, then the GM said that the seller had admitted to it. They didn't use their EC Tunnel forum name, but then again, I didn't post on here after getting banned naming the person I bought plat from.

Sucks, but that's the reality of P1999. The GM that banned you is probably watching this thread along with us, laughing and eating popcorn.

Meh I guess just to much of a coincidence he called the alleged out by name when the transaction when down in a pm not on the boards

this also know who does trades on here and can toss a random name out...only a handful of users on here deal with p99

but I dont see any proof other then a name being said....even looking at the timestamp it does not show anything

Meh I guess just to much of a coincidence he called the alleged out by name when the transaction when down in a pm not on the boards

This thread was created yesterday, but your screenshot was posted today. Assuming the screenshot and the P1999 thread are from today, the GM would have seen this thread already, and would have known that Zeph was involved in a ban. You put his name out there for the P1999 staff to see, so the fact that it happened in PMs is irrelevant. Unless of course you petitioned there prior to making this thread, but that's now how it seems to have gone.

It’s not my screen shot… should read entire post before trying to defend something….. have a good evening.. this is where I walk away thanks

It’s not my screen shot… should read entire post before trying to defend something….. have a good evening.. this is where I walk away thanks
Well you're here arguing on behalf of the screenshot lol. You're the one accusing someone of being a P1999 GM without any proof. You never should have posted in this thread, and you should walk away with your baseless allegations.

the pictures are mine. What do you not see as proof?? the guys in the game were called bigbaggs and in the petition how did the gm know he was called ZephoneEQ?
plus the gm knew exactly where the transaction was. It was already planned all that I believe. All that for a few hundred $$ wow

OR if the gms have banned my account it is because they are tracing the transaction and therefore it means that the SELLER has been caught.
SO it also means that he was already contaminated by pretending that it could be risky (you can see the image above my post)

or....and hear me out....its a toxic shit hole and no one should be on that server.

They have many ways of tracking everything you do on that server. They can track lots of bull crap. more then I know....all I know is ZephonEQ is not a GM....

Straight up, I'm not some big time seller. Many can attest I'm a 85% buyer. My one and only mistake I will own up to in this ENTIRE string of people being upset, os selling to UNVERIFIED accounts, which I wont do again. I never and have never admitted (except in this exact thread) to any RMT. Likely theres a GM here reading this laughing at basically everyone. The lesson I'm taking away from this, dont sell to unverified accounts. Fair or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back