• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Question Problem Purchased an account via trade from reputable seller here. (1 Viewer)

wydeclare

BANNED
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I got a account via trade from a reputable seller here , and the email cant be changed , i dont want to out the person as they have been nothing but honest with me many times , but the person they purchased the account from seems to have vanished and will not assist in recovering the email so it can be changed ? what should i do ?

i did yes and then he and i both found out it couldnt cause he himself never changed it as he thought it was ok..

So the seller said that you can change the password no problem, then later after you purchased it you find out it cannot be changed. If that is the case than he/she is responsible.
Accounts are sold as stated in add. If the add has an incorrect listing you are applicable for a refund I am quite sure., if that is something you are interested in.

I am sure if you let them know that you want a refund, there won't be any animosity as they have incorrectly listed the account in question.

The #1 scam I see here on this site repeatedly, is sellers or past owners taking back their accounts. I advise against accepting an account from a seller that you cannot secure.
There is no telling when the next time you go to log in you can't.

no he didnt say he would supply it he said everything should be ok for me to change it , the email came from previous seller that never verified it and now with the new rules cant fix it

I would suggest to make another email vias Gmail or wherever and try to validate that one, I Had that problem with one of my accounts and that was the fix at the time

yeah its from Jan 4 you didnt post this to get my post off the front page did you DK... sigh
Not sure what your referring to KronoLevel, this comment is from two weeks ago and I have been inquiring about it for a while if you would take the time to read the history.
Please relax on this site, it is a place of business not a playground to harass people. Staff has prompted you to stop already, I suggest doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back