• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Rizlona *PRICE DROP 01/06* Multiple Level 70 accounts for sale (Elemental Flagged) (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Level
Race
Mixed
Class
Mixed
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Verified, PayPal / Krono.
  • 01/06 UPDATE - These accounts are still available and would like to just get rid of these now.
  • All below accounts are Elemental flagged! Including Fire & Earth B access, Sol Ro chamber also. Fennin and Coirnav kills. Just Rathe and Xegony for Time.
  • All spells & tomes are bought from PoK.
  • Accounts are registered in the US, and will come with an email account too. All accounts unverified and krono has been used to sub the account, no credit card has been linked to any account.
  • Accounts are unsubbed.
  • No GoD or OoW progress on these. They will need Tipt for Kodtaz etc and no GoD/OoW spells.
  • LDoN Adventurer Stone on all chars for easy navigation for Magus.
  • HP values are buffed estimates

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL SOLD.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Sold as seen in thread
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back