• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

*SOLD* Price check on 70 Monk *SOLD* (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
Level
Race
Iksar
Class
Monk
Registered Country
Denmark
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Payment through Paypal Friends and Family, you go first, otherwise no requirements.
Currently considering retiring, so wanna see if it's worth selling my account.

70 Monk - 13k+ HP, 800+ AC and almost 1k Atk Unbuffed
1200 AA's

Bunch of clickies like: Shrink stick, VT fire elemental illusion (dmg shield clicky), Abashi's, Shield of the Immaculate and Anquish chest (clicky disspell). Timestone Adorned Ring (Clicky mana drain), Illusion Forest Fairy (Clicky Levitate), Pouch of Curses (Clicky summon Dreadstone, throwing items). Cleave and Fero 6 Items.
Hero's forge unlocked, got various robes and ornament sets. Epic 2.0 Ornaments done.

Has her Epic 2,5
Has 2hander from OMM
DSK Access
Has a total of +166 to her Heroic stats.

Has 3 40 slot 100% WR bags, 2 20 slot 100% WR Bags, 1 16 slot 100% WR bag and a Trademaster's Component Satchel.

On the account, there's a couple of 110's on live servers, 110 Monk and 110 SK etc.

Mind you, im not set on selling the account if the right offer doesn't come. :)

Edit: He also has the Daring Deathfist Disguise (Old world Orc illusion)

Refund Policy
🛎️ None after details has been given - i will give out my private contact info after the transaction, in case people need to get a hold of me, for any reason needed.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back