• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Discussion Contest Prefix art gallery: calling for submissions (1 Viewer)

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.3%
41   3   1
ECTunnel loves tiny art! 🎨

--------------------

I like pretty images for our server prefix filters. Right now we need one for: Oakwynd

45d41fff1e7bdf88f7a47362572ce04e.png
421.jpg

Prefix dimensions are 60 x 15.

We need to show some love for emulators too! Please post icons for your favorite emu server.

Here are a few examples which I made:

p99.png

lockjaw.png

fv.png

mangler.png

miragul.png

selo.png

And here are some excellent animated ones @sidanger made:

aradune-03.gif

rizlona-02.gif

But really we're not picky about quality. Fire up photoshop and show us what you got!

- All earnest submissions will be granted a color username, whether we use the icon or not.
- 3 Krono reward for each icon we end up using.
- Improve upon a prefix that's already made, I'm not married to any!

Last edited:
Furthermore, not sure if it's just on a 4k monitor or not, but the marquee also seems to be "waving" like a flag of a ship or something... I instantly thought of Catan Seafarer's expansion (though wayfarer by itself means travel on foot!)... still awesome to have both effects wrapped up in that tiny space!

Furthermore, not sure if it's just on a 4k monitor or not, but the marquee also seems to be "waving" like a flag of a ship or something... I instantly thought of Catan Seafarer's expansion (though wayfarer by itself means travel on foot!)... still awesome to have both effects wrapped up in that tiny space!

Honestly, I think it's just an artifact of doing animations on a 15x60 file. There's not enough data there to animate 30fps smoothly. It does add a bit of depth to the end result though, for sure.

If anyone misses public votes for the winner(s) let me know and I'll bring em back.

I just purchased krono from one of the fine dealers at this establishment, they'll contact you later today for delivery.

If anyone misses public votes for the winner(s) let me know and I'll bring em back.

I just purchased krono from one of the fine dealers at this establishment, they'll contact you later today for delivery.

If there was more participation, I could see having a public vote. The fact that only myself and Undertherug contributed pretty well negates the need for a vote. At the end of the day though, you're the boss and the one paying for the prefixes, so choosing yourself is also perfectly justifiable. Thanks again, Red. You're funding my 6 box on Yelinak. I was on the fence about whether I should go through the trouble of setting up 6 computers and setting aside my life for a bit to try it out. Now I don't have any reason not to! Now if only the prize included a 24 pack of vintage Mountain Dew Game Fuel...heheheh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back