• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

*Planes of Power Level Coirnav!* 1-65 + AA's! Over 300 Feedback! Price Match Option (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KronoLevel

The One And Only
Rating - 100%
504   0   1
*Power Level, AA's, Krono & Plat on Coirnav*

**All my pricing has been lowered and I will Price Match!!!**

Various Payment options! I will Price Match most Major PLers!

Book your Powerlevel now!

If YOU are looking for a PL I am the guy you want doing it!

I do Levels 1-65 & AA's! (will increase as expansions release)

Various Payment options! I will Price Match most Major PLers!

I've been here for a long time and I am not going anywhere. Very experienced and trusted. I'm not some fly by night guy who is gonna hit and run on you that you never see again. I'll be here for you everyday baby, to take care of you!

Fantastic Exp!

I can log you in which I prefer or you can log in and join if you are verified!

Tons of satisfied customers!

Paypal friends and family only I usually do not accept any in game currency or krono. (sometimes I do)

Just PM me with what you need

-100% Manual Play, you never have to worry about your rep or your account.

-I care about you. I make sure to take care of you. I communicate effectively. I want your business.

-Over 300 feedback with 100% satisfaction! (I am here to stay, when you come to me you know you are getting what you pay for)

-timely and efficient.

-professional and courteous.

-My rates are fair and I am willing to negotiate a win-win

Please let me know if you need anything.

Payment is only accepted via Paypal Gift/Friends & Family

If you are new to this site, have no/low reputation, then please get verified if you want to do deals.

Thank you!

Power Leveling on Coirnav!

--- If are new to this site, if you have no/low feedback or reputation, then you need to get verified by an admin in order to get information and do deals with me. ---

Refund Policy
🛎️ No Need
Last edited:
I was speaking with him for a few weeks before cornaiv dropped, but no response in the past week and a half at all now.

I got a reply from him on Apr 2, but I responded on Apr 5 and have no response yet.

So he could also be totally tied up with orders that he doesn't even need to respond. Did tell me 11$ an hour, 4 hour min, for those wondering. Hope this helps, and hope to see him back

Same, he answered really quick initially then didn't hear back from him after that. Wonder if he's just so busy with powerleveling he's not taking any more requests at this time.

guys ive been here the entire time. And Ive been busting out exp for people every day for the most part. I get a big list going and then I have to do everyones time. I apologize if I was not quick enough in responding but for a while there I was so buried it was insane. I am here if you need me and I will do my best to respond to you asap and get you done asap. Thank You! :) I am not backed anymore I can bust out whatever you need!

Have sent you the messages and you have acknowledged, but definitely want to level my necro and Cleric to level 50. Have exp potions to be used on both accounts.

Hey there I'm wondering if you do any short leveling sessions like an hour or so. Basically I'm just trying to get my pally from 3 bubs into 49 to 50 with a cushion .I understand if you don't want to bother with something like this though but figured ide ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back