• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Discussion Possible new TLP's on the horizon. (1 Viewer)

the weird part is that it shows 2 servers with the same timelines. unknown release date but kunark launches 2 months from Wednesday. I believe when you look at the calendar and use planes of powers + loy as a reference... kunark is 2 months. velious 3 months.

A surprise classic launch Wednesday would be hilarious.

the weird part is that it shows 2 servers with the same timelines. unknown release date but kunark launches 2 months from Wednesday. I believe when you look at the calendar and use planes of powers + loy as a reference... kunark is 2 months. velious 3 months.

A surprise classic launch Wednesday would be hilarious.
my body is not ready for a surprise launch.

Going to be interesting if it followed the calendar like mangler. Maybe just 1 month of classic then right into kunark for 3 months? We all knew this was coming one way or another but how else do you spice up a new server? Randomly drop it out of the blue :D

Going to be interesting if it followed the calendar like mangler. Maybe just 1 month of classic then right into kunark for 3 months? We all knew this was coming one way or another but how else do you spice up a new server? Randomly drop it out of the blue :D

Definitely would help to relieve queue login issues if it was a surprise launch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back