• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

PLing services on Selo, reasonably priced! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Hello everyone!
I'm Master Longbeard, the PLer.

I'm looking to add some new clients to my PL roster, as well as to get some folks scheduled for PLing.

I can do up to 3 toons at once for you.

All PLing is 100% Manned. ZERO Automation and NO Rule breaking of any kind.
I respect camps and groups.
I utilize isolated areas as much as possible.
I'm usually in a zone no longer than 30 minutes (minimal impact).

Your toon will be 100% anonymous during this run (and invisible) for as little recognition as possible.
Additionally, I don't NEED access to your account*

*You MUST be available to move the character as requested. This is done about 99% through follow macros, but I need you to trigger them. Very rarely during killing, a toon gets stuck and needs to be releashed. I can cope with this until time to zone in most areas.

(All time estimates have movement time incorporated)

COSTS: 1-10 (90 minutes, 1 Krono per toon)
1-20 (6 hours, 3 Kronos)
1-30 (24 hours, 5 kronos)
1-40 (36 hours) 7 kronos)

Hour time is based around whether I need more than one day to complete it. Not the total time of the run. If you catch me early on a weekend, chances are we can knock the toon out that day.

CUSTOM*: Time based rate is at 1 Krono/hour.

EXTRAS: Get me started pack (all major spells for utility, DPS and survival) (2 Krono + 50 minutes time)
Baller pack (Adds 1 day). I will intentionally hit high money routes, including giants at multiple spots, so that your character has at least 2000pp ready to start out (and usually some very very basic gear items).
Combat skills: Want me to max out your combat skills? This one takes time (1 Krono, adds 2 hours MINIMUM)

Requirements: 1-10 requires NOTHING from you, at all, other than following me to the start or login details.

I can take you all the way to 50 for the right price, and max you out at 60 given 5 days on the toon.

AVAILABILITY: My calendar is currently wide open. However, I do work a professional job and am at work from 8-4pm CST. I'm available starting right at about 4:30 PM CST (I like to get on at 5, as it gives me time to eat for uninterrupted work, however, if it's a rush job, let me know and I'll accommodate it. )

Times: (ALL ARE IN CENTRAL)
M-Th (4:30-11:30)
F (4:45pm-3am)
S (10am-3am)
Su (10am-11pm)

Trust Longbeard, as I won't fail you or let you down. I will keep you secure and safe. And I want your EverQuest experience to be AMAZING.

Thanks for checking out my post!

Refund Policy
🛎️ Unavailable once work has started.
Last edited:
I'm currently working on two clients right now. I could factor in starting these tomorrow.
@swarmhost9922 Please PM me additional details.
Will you man any toons, or am I firing them all up? (I can do that, but it will alter my normal dynamic, I cap out at 5 PCs and need a bard if you don't have one in there)

So long as we can make it work, I can definitely say I try to work in package prices.

Let me know, also if you have a timeframe (How fast are you wanting it done? Right away? I'll be finishing 15-30 tonight for one person, while another would be ready to run with your group, and these levels go quick.)

Thank you for reaching out.

Prices updated. One order finished, the other very, very soon (this early afternoon).
I'll be looking to add new people again.
(1-30 Delivered, 1-45 (currently 43)(WIP))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back