• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Pending (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mask of Tinkering (Illusion: Gnome) No longer drops

For sake of fairness, the practicality of the SoD demands a higher price than the Mask of Tinkering.

Lockdown, do you have a ball park? This item is nostalgic and offers no real practical value as mentioned before.

Lockdown, do you have a ball park? This item is nostalgic and offers no real practical value as mentioned before.

Sending a PM to you.

Basically I would expect this item to sell somewhere between what you would expect the very first AoN on a server to sell for. The very first AoN on each server always gets offers for 70-100 Krono.

There are several reason why I compare it to the very first AoN and I could go into those reasons if anyone is curious.

This item is somewhat practical since it serves as a sort of "shrink"device for rogue/bard.

This is probably cheaper than AoN since AoN is an insta-click junk buff, which very useful in certain situations.

Anyway, good luck to buyer and seller.

This item is somewhat practical since it serves as a sort of "shrink"device for rogue/bard.

Honestly though, this item is priced for its exclusivity. The practicability is a bonus but this item will still be a high priced item 5 expansions from now purely because of the nature of how exclusive this mask is and that anyone that has it will still be using it 5 expansions from now just for the fun of it.

It's kind of like collecting baseball cards where the rarity of the card is what gives it value.

It's not worth more than an AON -- to me.

Besides, he expects it to sell for a lot simply because it's the first. Which means after this one is sold, he thinks the value will drop. Why would anyone want to be the guy who overpaid for it? ;p

For what it's worth, I too believe that no matter what he sells this for, the rest will sell for a lot less.

It's not worth more than an AON -- to me.

Besides, he expects it to sell for a lot simply because it's the first. Which means after this one is sold, he thinks the value will drop. Why would anyone want to be the guy who overpaid for it? ;p

For what it's worth, I too believe that no matter what he sells this for, the rest will sell for a lot less.

This wasn't the first Mask of Tinkering to drop on the server. This is one of the very few that did drop on the server and the Mask will never ever drop again on Phinny. The sleeper has been awaken which means the amount of masks on the server is finite. There are probably over 1000 AoNs on the server and the number is increasing very quickly now that golems can drop them. If someone wants a Masks of Tinkering (probably less than 15 on the server ever), it comes at a price. The fact that you don't want one as much as someone else doesn't mean you have to hijack my thread and spam your opinions here.

If I spammed some irrelevant opinions on your thread about trading your Rogue for a Wizard, I am sure you wouldn't appreciate it either.
If I went and said in your thread that your little VP geared rogue wasn't worth $375 and I tried to convince people you were ripping them off, I am assuming you wouldn't appreciate it.

Since you responded to me (after you messaged me and asked me to stop responding), I'll respond. Feel free to discuss whatever you like about my rogue-wizard trade. Censorship is for clowns.

My opinion should not affect the price of this item. You have more market power than I do. And I'm sure you'll get a lot of money for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back