• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report Paid $200 for 60 epic ranger to Evolution and he ghosted (1 Viewer)

Rating - 99.4%
155   1   0
Username(s) of the accused
Evolution
When did the issue occur?
8/18/21 3:30pm
Link to transaction thread
deleted
Value of property in dispute
$200
Paid him a couple hours ago and he responded saying hes gathering info to give him a minute and haven't heard back since.

Sorry to hear that mate, hopefully he gets back
Though not to sound out of line, but an epic account for 200 didn't raise a red flag?

Sorry to hear that mate, hopefully he gets back
Though not to sound out of line, but an epic account for 200 didn't raise a red flag?
lil bit but he had some feedback and velious just released so theres better stuff out there. I've gotten a few decent accounts on mischief for fairly cheap like that. Either way I guess I just put too much trust into people verified will be a bit more picky about who I deal with from here on. All in all being scammed once in a couple hundred transactions isn't too terrible so its a solid system.

lil bit but he had some feedback and velious just released so theres better stuff out there. I've gotten a few decent accounts on mischief for fairly cheap like that. Either way I guess I just put too much trust into people verified will be a bit more picky about who I deal with from here on. All in all being scammed once in a couple hundred transactions isn't too terrible so its a solid system.
Hopefully he gets back to you soon so you don't have to experience it.

Damn sorry ghost :( hopefully his power or something just went out or he had an emergency but I mean we all have access to cellphones and what :/ hopefully you can get this all straightened out

Damn sorry ghost :( hopefully his power or something just went out or he had an emergency but I mean we all have access to cellphones and what :/ hopefully you can get this all straightened out
thanks appreciate it. from now on I guess I just will stop going first unless they have more feedback heh I've been a bit too lax I suppose not many scammers here which is a good thing atleast. Maybe as you said I'll get lucky and his power went out and phone fell in toilet at same time =p fingers crossed lol

Paid him a couple hours ago and he responded saying hes gathering info to give him a minute and haven't heard back since.
Because the FnF was so quick you could claim to paypal that this was in error and you just noticed. That way its easy to get money back if acted quickly.

As hes Verified Ec Staff knows his real id right? Will they assist in these matters?
I can only do so much... I won't leak an ID... I will post a name and email address when time has passed to help prevent him from doing this to others

At the end of the day, being verified really doesn't do shit. So many ways to get around the system. Even if Teichou released his info what would you do with it? How would you prove its him?

I actually talked to him about buying a cleric, but he was so shady in the way he conversed that I knew something was off. He was a newer member with already a negative feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back