• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

P99 Platinum for Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumToGo

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Update: Sold out! Thanks very much to everyone for great transactions. I met some great guys running this auction and everything went as well as I could hope for. I very much appreciate everyone's interest and patience. I'm considering selling some accounts in the near future if there's interest.

Greetings. I'm new to RedGuides, but not new to MMO or other online sales. I have verified PayPal and I would prefer to talk on the phone as we make the transaction so we have at least a little real world contact.

I have a unique delivery system to protect both of our assets. Because I am new to the forums, I am willing to deliver first if you have an established presence here. If you're nervous about working with someone new, please check this thread in a couple of days. I expect to have some positive feedback shortly as there seems to be an unmet demand for platinum at present and I expect to make some deals with some established users.

My offer is simple: 25K platinum for $50 available in blocks of 25K and paid with PayPal gift.

Good luck to everyone, and I look forward to doing business with you. If anyone has advice for running my auctions as smoothly as possible, I'd be grateful for the help.

Last edited:
False scam alert. Was given some inaccurate info at first, got on skype and quickly resolved the issue. Fantastic seller, fantastic communication, interesting way of delivering the plat but definitely legit. Leaving positive feedback. Would highly recommend!

Last edited:
Thanks so much for your time and patience, Tiki. I learned a lot working through this with you and the biggest beneficiaries will be me and anyone I do business with in the future.

Best of luck to you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back