• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

original owner agnarr accnts for sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Level
Race
misc
Class
misc
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
multiple accnts for sale, priced from bare bones to top end

as the original owner u dont have to worry about buying an account thats been passed around and has multiple ips flagged for logging in

to protect my buyers i wont post all details of all accnts here, but will disclose to verified members

many accnts already sold, am happy to provide buyer's ectunnel contact info for feedbak on how smooth transactions have gone (after previous buyers have said its ok to do so)

for fastest results, plz msg me with what price range ur looking to buy in so i can send u the accnts available that meet ur criteria.

highlights include a songbladed brd and time geared clr, etc. tanks, dps, heals, support, all types available

looking forward to hearing from u!

Refund Policy
🛎️ none
multiple accnts for sale, priced from bare bones to top end

as the original owner u dont have to worry about buying an account thats been passed around and has multiple ips flagged for logging in

to protect my buyers i wont post all details of all accnts here, but will disclose to verified members

many accnts already sold, am happy to provide buyer's ectunnel contact info for feedbak on how smooth transactions have gone (after previous buyers have said its ok to do so)

for fastest results, plz msg me with what price range ur looking to buy in so i can send u the accnts available that meet ur criteria.

highlights include a songbladed brd and time geared clr, etc. tanks, dps, heals, support, all types available

looking forward to hearing from u!
I'm looking for a top end monk server don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back