• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Aradune *ONLINE NOW!* WTS Power Level! 40-60 on Aradune Trusted Provider Over 350 FeedBack! (1 Viewer)

kronolevel

The One And Only
Rating - 100%
371   0   1
Buyer Requirements
Must be Verified and preferably have some feedback from other verified users if you want a PL from me
I AM AVAILABLE NOW ON ARADUNE!

Power Level and Plat on Aradune!!

Various Payment options! I will Price Match most Major PLers!

VERY AFFORDABLE!

(Please Provide 25% exp potions for all level ranges!)

Book your Powerlevel now!

OBO I WILL PRICE MATCH MOST MAJOR PLERs!

PLEASE Private Message me (start a conversation) for all services and questions!

If YOU are looking for a PL I am the guy you want doing it!

I Primarily do Levels 40-60! And I prefer for you to log in and join the group in order to keep your account safe!

I've been here for a long time and I am not going anywhere. Very experienced and trusted. I'm not some fly by night guy who is gonna hit and run on you that you never see again. I'll be here for you everyday baby, to take care of you!

Fantastic Exp!

I WILL NOT log you in DO NOT let anyone log into your account on Aradune I can VERIFY THEY ARE BANNING ACCOUNTS ON ARADUNE FOR THIS and they do consider it cheating and/or Against the Rules!!!

You MUST log in and join if you are verified!

Tons of satisfied customers!

Paypal friends and family only I usually do not accept any in game currency or krono. (sometimes I do)

Just PM me with what you need

-100% Manual Play, you never have to worry about your rep or your account.

-I care about you. I make sure to take care of you. I communicate effectively. I want your business.

-Over 300 feedback with 100% satisfaction! (I am here to stay, when you come to me you know you are getting what you pay for)

-timely and efficient.

-professional and courteous. (most of the time!)

-My rates are fair and I am willing to negotiate a win-win

Please let me know if you need anything.

Payment is only accepted via Paypal Gift/Friends & Family

If you are new to this site, have no/low reputation, then please get verified if you want to do deals.

Thank you!

Power Leveling on Aradune !

Various Payment options! I will Price Match most Major PLers!

--- If are new to this site, if you have no/low feedback or reputation, then you need to get verified by an admin in order to get information and do deals with me. ---

Refund Policy
No Refunds Under Any Circumstances You Assume All Risk
Last edited:

tradeken

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I am online now can my 44 enc join ur group

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)