• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

***THE BEST!*** GoD! WTS Power Level 1-65 + AA's! Over 300 + Legit Feedback! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KronoLevel

The One And Only
Rating - 100%
504   0   1
!I Am Not Currently Available on Mangler!

*Power Level, Krono & Plat on Mangler!*

Various Payment options! I will Price Match most Major PLers!

VERY AFFORDABLE!

(Please Provide 25% exp potions for all level ranges!)

Book your Powerlevel now!

OBO I WILL PRICE MATCH MOST!

If you want a custom level range just let me know I will get you a quote! (Like 30-50 etc.)

PLEASE Private Message me (start a conversation) for all services and questions!

If YOU are looking for a PL I am the guy you want doing it!

I do Levels 1-65! (will increase as expansions release)

I've been here for a long time and I am not going anywhere. Very experienced and trusted. I'm not some fly by night guy who is gonna hit and run on you that you never see again. I'll be here for you everyday baby, to take care of you!

Fantastic Exp!

I can log you in which I prefer or you can log in and join if you are verified!

Tons of satisfied customers!

Paypal friends and family only I usually do not accept any in game currency or krono. (sometimes I do)

Just PM me with what you need

-100% Manual Play, you never have to worry about your rep or your account.

-I care about you. I make sure to take care of you. I communicate effectively. I want your business.

-Over 300 feedback with 100% satisfaction! (I am here to stay, when you come to me you know you are getting what you pay for)

-timely and efficient.

-professional and courteous.

-My rates are fair and I am willing to negotiate a win-win

Please let me know if you need anything.

Payment is only accepted via Paypal Gift/Friends & Family

If you are new to this site, have no/low reputation, then please get verified if you want to do deals.

Thank you!

Power Leveling on Mangler !

--- If are new to this site, if you have no/low feedback or reputation, then you need to get verified by an admin in order to get information and do deals with me. ---

Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Last edited:
*Power Level, Krono & Plat on Mangler!*

50-60 will be available on kunark release! AA available on Luclin Release!

(Please Provide 25% exp potions for all level ranges!)

Book your Powerlevel now!

If YOU are looking for a PL I am the guy you want doing it!

I do Levels 1-60! (will increase as expansions release)

I've been here for a long time and I am not going anywhere. Very experienced and trusted. I'm not some fly by night guy who is gonna hit and run on you that you never see again. I'll be here for you everyday baby, to take care of you!

Fantastic Exp!

I can log you in which I prefer or you can log in and join if you are verified!

Tons of satisfied customers!

Paypal friends and family only I usually do not accept any in game currency or krono. (sometimes I do)

Just PM me with what you need

-100% Manual Play, you never have to worry about your rep or your account.

-I care about you. I make sure to take care of you. I communicate effectively. I want your business.

-Over 300 feedback with 100% satisfaction! (I am here to stay, when you come to me you know you are getting what you pay for)

-timely and efficient.

-professional and courteous.

-My rates are fair and I am willing to negotiate a win-win

Please let me know if you need anything.

Payment is only accepted via Paypal Gift/Friends & Family

If you are new to this site, have no/low reputation, then please get verified if you want to do deals.

Thank you!

Power Leveling on Mangler !

--- If are new to this site, if you have no/low feedback or reputation, then you need to get verified by an admin in order to get information and do deals with me. ---
Ad says prices listed, can you send me your prices. What should i expect for combat stats? Defense/offense/ primary weapon skill etc. Thanks,

Two toons on mangler both on last bubble of 55 need them to get from 55 to 60.

Both sitting in Seb where last guy that couldn't finish job left them.

Please PM price and time frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back