• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Mischief Offering 1-51 and anything in between! (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Hey just as the title says offering 1-51 PL with the process taking roughly 3 hours!
You can afk in the group while I tag mobs, you can tag mobs, or I can log you in and do it all.

Let me make it easy on you! Make a box with a temp password, shoot me the info, and I'll have your char ready to group with your 70 main
Typical price is 2kr/20$ for the full 1-51 but price is sometimes negotiable- Send me a PM with your project and an offer :)

Refund Policy
🛎️ No payment until leveling is complete and everyone is happy.
Last edited:
Hey just as the title says offering 1-51 PL with the process taking roughly 4-5 hours!
You can afk in the group while I tag mobs, you can tag mobs, or I can log you in and do it all.

Let me make it easy on you! Make a box with a temp password, shoot me the info, and I'll have your char ready to group with your 70 main
Typical price is 3kr/30$ for the full 1-51 but price is sometimes negotiable- Send me a PM with your project and an offer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back