• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Report Newguy01 ghosted after $190 payment (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Newguy01
Username(s) of the accused: Newguy01
When did the issue occur? 9/6/2021
Link to transaction thread: https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/wtb-shroud-of-longevity-mischief.90390/
Value of property in dispute: $190 USD

Paid him $190 yesterday morning for Shroud of Longevity. Told me he would be on shortly to deliver. 12 hours went by and he gave me an excuse, told me it would be delivered today. Haven't heard back.

1. Sold me account- after 2 weeks he stripped all my items and sold for plat.
  2. AmazonworkerAug 31, 2021
    After I purchased a account from this guy that he was the only one with access the items I placed on the account were removed / stripped by him. He sold the items for plat and is now selling the plat on this forum. Unfortunately I will burn the system down to get mine. He has less than 24 hours to get all items back. If you ever purchased plat from this guy or items it will all be traced, I hope he does not ruin a good thing. I got screen shots of all my purchases for the last 5 years.

Looks like he scammed someone about a week or two ago and @Amazonworker didn't file a report here. Either because he didn't know to, or NewGuy made it better?

Yep, I got in game logs he sold the items on the account, that was purchased from him plus the manastone (purchased from another on this forum). Total loss around 2k, good thing that is considered a felony and I am pursuing it. These logs will most likely be petitioned for the legal proceedings.

Yep, I got in game logs he sold the items on the account, that was purchased from him plus the manastone (purchased from another on this forum). Total loss around 2k, good thing that is considered a felony and I am pursuing it. These logs will most likely be petitioned for the legal proceedings.

Absolutely agree. Good on you to see it through.

Oh wow... Good luck man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back