• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Discussion New TLP Server - Mischief! (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
161   0   0

Krono farmers get ready!

I don't see anything about 2 box max or anything. Just truebox thats it. So Mangler setup?

we got our first free trade TLP for us. Truebox setup. Got a few spare laptops too. The loot being random, no need to camp bosses for drops. Just find a random name and wack it with a stick!.
The madness...

Last edited:
I wish we had more time in classic, but I love the rest of the rules.

RIP trying to sell aradune characters for everyone now

Excited to see the random loot drop stuff. Even if it's awful or abused. It's going to be something different and hilarious.

This will be a great server to get some characters leveled up to 50 and sold quick if you can! A Memorial Day weekend start once again means lots of people will be a few days behind because of family/vacation plans etc, and have cash to burn on a fresh 50s.

Aradune was easy money for level 50 Magicians I leveled up the first few weeks, I was getting $600-700 easy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back